Psience Quest

Full Version: Psience Quest Interview No. 4: Rudolf Smit and Titus Rivas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2018-03-18, 01:12 PM)Titus Rivas Wrote: [ -> ]We have no idea, Laird. The Italian translation is ready to be published - I've seen the manuscript - but they first want to publish one or more other books. So we'll have to wait and see,

As I remember, German translation was also planned... and then cancelled. Do I remember correctly?
(2018-03-18, 02:48 PM)Vortex Wrote: [ -> ]As I remember, German translation was also planned... and then cancelled. Do I remember correctly?

As I recall it, they just considered translating the book, as did a Polish publisher, but so far it hasn't happened.
Disturbing news about Smithy aka Rudolf H. Smit. He suffered a major heart attack yesterday and is still at the ICU of a local hospital.

Let's all hope and pray that he'll soon recover completely.
(2018-07-27, 11:02 AM)Titus Rivas Wrote: [ -> ]Disturbing news about Smithy aka Rudolf H. Smit. He suffered a major heart attack yesterday and is still at the ICU of a local hospital.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope he’s ok.
I am very sad to hear that. I do hope Rudolf recovers to continue his excellent research work and participation in the forum.
Oh God, I just saw this.... Oh no.... Please, update us as soon as you have any news, Titus, please.... Praying for his recovery.
(2018-07-27, 11:02 AM)Titus Rivas Wrote: [ -> ]Disturbing news about Smithy aka Rudolf H. Smit. He suffered a major heart attack yesterday and is still at the ICU of a local hospital.

Please write us about any changes in his condition as soon as you can, Titus!
I pray that his body stays healthy, and that he pulls through without complication. Smile
Thank you all for the considerate comments.

Here's an update by Miny Potze, Rudolf's wife:

Rudolf is still at the ICU. Today (Saturday) he had his first meal after the heart attack. He's receiving a treatment for the repair of damaged heart cells, which can last upto five days. After that, he'll get open heart surgery. 

We're still not there yet, but there is no reason to despair.
Is it known what may have lead to his unfortunate heart attack, Titus?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7