Psience Quest

Full Version: Vaccines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2017-12-19, 04:26 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious to know what you mean by this, and to which discussion you're referring.

It was a reference to the mods shutting down discussion which was making sense (a frequent occurrence on Skeptiko). You were discussing, in Chris' thread, hiding this thread, which would have that effect.

The winky face denotes "joking".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...nky%20Face

Linda
(2017-12-19, 01:46 PM)fls Wrote: [ -> ]The winky face denotes "joking".

OK. So you understood that nobody's intention was actually to shut down sensical discussion.
(2017-12-19, 01:51 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]OK. So you understood that nobody's intention was actually to shut down sensical discussion.

The road to hell is paved with good intention.

Nobody is blaming anybody as far as I see it. Actions were criticised. I may be wrong, sometimes it's hard to separate the person from their actions. I'm sorry if I do that Laird, I don't mean to.
(2017-12-19, 01:59 PM)Stan Woolley Wrote: [ -> ]The road to hell is paved with good intention.

OK, but the intention is to be - to the extent possible - a community-driven forum, and that seems to have been the outcome in this case. Maybe not so hellish?

(2017-12-19, 01:59 PM)Stan Woolley Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is blaming anybody as far as I see it. Actions were criticised. I may be wrong, sometimes it's hard to separate the person from their actions. I'm sorry if I do that Laird, I don't mean to.

It's fine, Steve. Your input - and Chris's and Linda's and everybody else's - critical or otherwise constructive, is what helps guide the forum.
(2017-12-19, 01:51 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]OK. So you understood that nobody's intention was actually to shut down sensical discussion.

Yes. Thank you for explaining the joke. I was worried someone might smile at it.

Linda
(2017-12-19, 02:34 PM)fls Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Thank you for explaining the joke. I was worried someone might smile at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
So are you all perfectly satisfied with vaccine safety?

(2017-12-19, 09:23 PM)Stan Woolley Wrote: [ -> ]So are you all perfectly satisfied with vaccine safety?

Stan you really should vet the credentials of the "experts".
Quote:Stan you really should vet the credentials of the "experts".

I'm interested in facts, not impressed by 'experts'. Are you really trying to tell me that you're happy with the way things are set up Steve? Seems to me that there is little or no control on big pharma, they can basically do what they like in the US. 

I for one don't want the same 'freedom' given to corporations in this country, especially with government enforcement. It's scary, but you seem not to be at all bothered?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21