Psience Quest

Full Version: Another strange dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I was feeling sad over an old ex I miss. I was thinking about it before I fell asleep. There's been a guy lately who I suspect is interested in me. In last night's dream, a voice told me I am going to be with him one day. After I woke up and made breakfast (moms cinnamon apple cake mmm) I washed my hair and went out for a walk so itd dry. As I was leaving my house.....he was out for a walk right in front of my house and stopped to say hello to me. If I would've left 10 seconds earlier or later (It took me a while to leave because I was looking for my airpods) I would've missed him.

My inner skeptic is going crazy right now and telling me it's my subconscious but WOW.
That does seem on the face of it to be a synchronicity. Does he live nearby? What in general are the background odds of randomly running into him?

Also, are you happy for me to move your dream threads into the Extended Consciousness PhenomenaPersonal ExperiencesDreams forum, where they seem to fit better?
(2023-11-12, 02:48 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]That does seem on the face of it to be a synchronicity. Does he live nearby? What in general are the background odds of randomly running into him?

Also, are you happy for me to move your dream threads into the Extended Consciousness PhenomenaPersonal ExperiencesDreams forum, where they seem to fit better?
Yes I believe he lives in the area. 
and yes
Threads moved.