Psience Quest

Full Version: Mourners Hear Knocking From Inside Coffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woman who knocked on coffin at her funeral dies after week in hospital

Quote:An Ecuadorean woman has died days after mourners at her funeral were shocked to find her alive in her coffin.

Bella Montoya, 76, was first declared dead by a doctor at a hospital in the city of Babahoyo last week.

But when mourners attending her wake heard her knocking on her coffin, she was immediately rushed back to the same hospital for treatment.

'Dead' woman found breathing in coffin
By now I realise I should have made this a long thread. Over a number of years various such cases in differing circumstances have appeared in the news and I made individual posts about some of them.

What is the point? Other people may have varying reactions, my own is simply to suggest the likelihood of NDEs occurring many times over the centuries and millennia. Humans have been around for a long time, at least we can talk in terms of many tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years.

The invention of writing seems relatively recent, it seems reasonable to me that such occurrences would appear in ancient writings. I consider that indeed they do, across various genres of written texts.
(2023-06-19, 05:39 AM)Typoz Wrote: [ -> ]The invention of writing seems relatively recent, it seems reasonable to me that such occurrences would appear in ancient writings. I consider that indeed they do, across various genres of written  texts.

Yeah history has a few cases of people thought dead, turning out to be alive [at their funeral], and then recounting an NDE.

Shushan has documented a number of them in the records.