Psience Quest

Full Version: There IS another realm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fresh from waking up from this place!

There is a wonderful, magical and loving place that I have experienced just before falling asleep!

It came after a long day of flight delays and misfortune. After an uneventful sleep last night, I was so tired I needed another nap. I took one.

I became aware first of a feeling like nothing else I have ever experienced. It felt like the natural atmosphere of the 'place' was of sheer love, but it was even beyond that.

Then I remember I was on a "train" of sorts, going down some sort of hill, in a valley. There was a window. I seen a landscape filled with hills and lights of vivid colours that are indescribable in their beauty. Most of all, I FELT them. I FELT the colours. They emanated such an incredible feeling that as before, I cannot simply describe them as love. It was FAR more complex than simply that. It was simply magical, and in fact, that would be getting to 00000.1% of what the experience was like.

I was on the train with others. They felt familiar yet dare I say it, alien. Not quite human but they were humanoid in nature I believe. But they were friendly and it seemed like it was their first time here too. We shared the experience together.

After that I woke up and NEARLY forgot about this until I bloody remembered that I knew my real self was going to forget, so I must have "told" my real self a trigger of some sort to remember.

The experience is fading fast and there was more, but this is all I remember the details of. The other parts are vanishing images. 

The experience was more real than real. I'm reminded of NDE's but I'm perfectly alive thank you! I cannot emphasise enough the feeling of how magical and wonderful this place was. I am now absolutely fascinated with trying to figure out more.
Thanks , I'm glad you had this experience and am grateful that you shared it with us.
(2022-12-29, 11:34 AM)diverdown Wrote: [ -> ]Fresh from waking up from this place!

There is a wonderful, magical and loving place that I have experienced just before falling asleep!

It came after a long day of flight delays and misfortune. After an uneventful sleep last night, I was so tired I needed another nap. I took one.

I became aware first of a feeling like nothing else I have ever experienced. It felt like the natural atmosphere of the 'place' was of sheer love, but it was even beyond that.

Then I remember I was on a "train" of sorts, going down some sort of hill, in a valley. There was a window. I seen a landscape filled with hills and lights of vivid colours that are indescribable in their beauty. Most of all, I FELT them. I FELT the colours. They emanated such an incredible feeling that as before, I cannot simply describe them as love. It was FAR more complex than simply that. It was simply magical, and in fact, that would be getting to 00000.1% of what the experience was like.

I was on the train with others. They felt familiar yet dare I say it, alien. Not quite human but they were humanoid in nature I believe. But they were friendly and it seemed like it was their first time here too. We shared the experience together.

After that I woke up and NEARLY forgot about this until I bloody remembered that I knew my real self was going to forget, so I must have "told" my real self a trigger of some sort to remember.

The experience is fading fast and there was more, but this is all I remember the details of. The other parts are vanishing images. 

The experience was more real than real. I'm reminded of NDE's but I'm perfectly alive thank you! I cannot emphasise enough the feeling of how magical and wonderful this place was. I am now absolutely fascinated with trying to figure out more.

Amazing my friend!  I'll be curious to see if you have any follow-up reflections, memories, thoughts.  Please let us know.
(2022-12-29, 11:34 AM)diverdown Wrote: [ -> ]Fresh from waking up from this place!

That sounds a wonderful experience! Perhaps you should do everything in your power to retrieve as much of that experience as possible. Maybe you should lie still and try to imagine yourself back on that train.

I think trains do seem to have a rather special quality even in more normal circumstances.

Maybe it would even be with trying a psychic to see if she could recover more.

David
(2022-12-29, 11:34 AM)diverdown Wrote: [ -> ]The experience was more real than real. I'm reminded of NDE's but I'm perfectly alive thank you! I cannot emphasise enough the feeling of how magical and wonderful this place was. I am now absolutely fascinated with trying to figure out more.

Two thoughts come to me so far.

One, you now have a kind of 'knowing', a certainty of something which is only understood by you; these things are not so easily communicated with others using ordinary words. But the plain fact of having this experience is now a touchstone, a reference point.

Two, possibly though not guaranteed, this might be a sort of opening of a doorway or a leaving of a gap between realities. Maybe more experiences will follow. People are different, what works for one may not apply to another. It may be something spontaneous which occurs at a time and in a manner which is beyond your control. Equally, it may be possible through relaxation and 'letting go', not by any great effort, that you might either recall more of this event or even have some future additional ones. I only know in my own life applying force and effort is often less useful than simply being open and available and receptive.
Thanks all, hope everyone had a good Christmas and Hogmanay.

Something in our waking life may be of interest too.

If anyone can remember feeling a special love or feeling as a kid, with regards to things like Christmas or other special times in their life whatever that may be, then this could be considered a good approximation (but not quite the full intensity) of the experience I had.

For me I remember something similar to the feelings experienced in this event when I was a kid. 

I was on my late dad's shoulders as a young child of about 5, coming out of a film that we had seen (fwiw, my mother and father were never married and did not live together and my dad and I had a tenuous relationship overall) and I remember looking up at the sky on a cold night. I could see thousands of stars and I felt connected to "whatever" it was out there. It felt alive. 

Thinking back on that now, the interesting thing is that I felt that whatever was out there, had something to do with every single one of us and our life story. I interpreted the feelings of love and connection as being linked to the stars, almost like a potential of what could be for the human race, and it constantly lies in wait. It felt far beyond human concepts, of things like god and whatnot, but yet it was strangely personal and kind to the human condition.
(2023-01-09, 09:29 PM)diverdown Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking back on that now, the interesting thing is that I felt that whatever was out there, had something to do with every single one of us and our life story. I interpreted the feelings of love and connection as being linked to the stars, almost like a potential of what could be for the human race, and it constantly lies in wait. It felt far beyond human concepts, of things like god and whatnot, but yet it was strangely personal and kind to the human condition.
Were you given any religious indoctrination (sorry if that sounds harsh), or were these feelings totally spontaneous?

David
(2023-01-09, 10:01 PM)David001 Wrote: [ -> ]Were you given any religious indoctrination (sorry if that sounds harsh), or were these feelings totally spontaneous?

David

Not at all David.

I was raised in a secular household, however my family have always been open minded to spiritual matters in general. But I was never told about anything unless I asked about it.

So these were spontaneous. 

It might be that humans just put words and names to try and describe stuff like this, and you end up with different religions based on different cultures etc. I mean, not exactly a groundbreaking hypothesis but it seems reasonable!
(2023-01-10, 11:09 AM)diverdown Wrote: [ -> ]It might be that humans just put words and names to try and describe stuff like this, and you end up with different religions based on different cultures etc. I mean, not exactly a groundbreaking hypothesis but it seems reasonable!

Definitely something to that, though reading Gregory Shushan's work it's interesting that sometimes it goes the other way around too [such as] like varied Native American beliefs that are based on someone having an NDE and coming back..
Interesting. How can the skeptics explain those experiences happening espontaneously (That is, without distress in the brain at all; so without endogenous DMT or something like this.)
Pages: 1 2