Psience Quest

Full Version: Past life memories: Dorothy Eady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was just published.

I've never heard about this interesting case before. Dorothy Eady allegedly was thought dead at 3 years old after banging her head falling down the stairs. She then recovered and at that point had memories of her life in ancient Egypt that became an obsession her whole life. Well researched and put together video.

It's a case which reappears at intervals, I've always found it interesting as the child and then woman involved went on to have a lifelong commitment to studying the real history of that past era. It was mentioned on this forum a while back:
https://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-f...rothy-eady

(Unfortunately one of the youtube videos shared in that thread has since disappeared).

If attempting to search online for the case it's useful to also use the alternate name Omm Sety (or Seti) which may be used in the title of articles or videos.

I think this is the video entitled "Omm Seti and her Egypt" which disappeared from the other thread.
https://www.facebook.com/bugg.peter/vide...730994200/
(2022-12-03, 02:38 AM)Ninshub Wrote: [ -> ]This was just published.

Well researched and put together video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trj5dsNWgJ8
Yes, that is a good video, it covers a lot of aspects very well.
Interesting bit about the 2015 archeological finds adding weight to Eady's revealed knowledge.
I had never heard of this case, but interestingly, Wiki gives her a remarkably sympathetic writeup (at least as Wiki articles go).
Probably it's worth a reminder of the PSI Encyclopedia article on the case
https://psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk/artic...ation-case

Note: search engines tend to put W-pedia at the top of results, so its important to share the PSI Encyclopedia as widely as possible. It's a valuable resource.
One of the two trapped miners in the 1963 Sheppton mine 'cave in', Dave Fellin reported travelling back in time (hard to accept of course) to many places, one of them Egypt (noted in the video) and he also stated that it was a very green and fertile land, unrecognisable today. 

Just as an aside but not connected to the video of Dorothy's recollections, he said that the Pyramids were not constructed by the transportation of large blocks, but rather the blocks were formed "in situ" by pouring water sand/grit and some other cement ingredient into moulds. A French geologist backed up Fellin's claim many years later but it was all rejected of course by the scientific "know alls" (understandably, I suppose)
(2022-12-04, 01:17 PM)tim Wrote: [ -> ]One of the two trapped miners in the 1963 Sheppton mine 'cave in', Dave Fellin reported travelling back in time (hard to accept of course) to many places, one of them Egypt (noted in the video) and he also stated that it was a very green and fertile land, unrecognisable today. 

Just as an aside but not connected to the video of Dorothy's recollections, he said that the Pyramids were not constructed by the transportation of large blocks, but rather the blocks were formed "in situ" by pouring water sand/grit and some other cement ingredient into moulds. A French geologist backed up Fellin's claim many years later but it was all rejected of course by the scientific "know alls" (understandably, I suppose)

I think the 'green and fertile land' part could be true. Though of course the annual flooding of the Nile was a big part of that natural cycle, something which doesn't happen today with the construction of dams and constraints to the flow.  But the idea of trees and vegetation in areas which are now desert does have some scientific support - about 10,000 years ago the Sahara was green.
https://youtu.be/ZQP-7BPvvq0

I'm not sure the notion of pouring water and other ingredients into moulds in order to form large blocks makes much sense. It would still mean the blocks had to be heaved into place afterwards - unless the moulds were paper-thin and dissolved away afterwards. Though the Romans did use concrete as we know it today - but without the steel reinforcements, so partly there is some validity to the idea.
(2022-12-04, 02:04 PM)Typoz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure the notion of pouring water and other ingredients into moulds in order to form large blocks makes much sense. It would still mean the blocks had to be heaved into place afterwards

Sorry, Typoz ! No, I meant to impart... where the block was to be formed, the wooden mould would be made and then when the mixture had set (enough), the mould would be removed and placed next to it or above and so on and so forth. The idea works very well and is a far more plausible theory than cutting great blocks of stone (with what tools ?) and transporting them (I mean what an impossible task even with the machinary we have today)

"the mysteries had actually been solved by Joseph Davidovits, Director of the Geopolymer Institute in St. Quentin, France, more than two decades ago. Davidovits claimed that the stones of the pyramids were actually made of a very early form of concrete created using a mixture of limestone, clay, lime, and water.
"It was at this point in the conversation that I burst out laughing," Barsoum said. If the pyramids were indeed cast, he said, someone should have proven it beyond a doubt by now, in this day and age, with just a few hours of electron microscopy.
It turned out that nobody had completely proven the theory … yet."

The Surprising Truth About How the Great Pyramids Were Built | Live Science

Apologies for the off topic
Thanks Tim for the additional explanation. From the link you shared,
Quote:How is it possible that some of the blocks are so perfectly matched that not even a human hair can be inserted between them?
It's a good question and has been asked many times before.

This is the reason why I suggested the mould would have to be paper-thin and then dissolve away. If that wasn't so, why would the construction appear to be made of individual separate blocks, when a long, continuous wall could be formed, as in present-day concrete? I think I'd need to see the theory demonstrated in practice, that would help to clarify my muddled thoughts. I'm not discounting this idea, it's just that I still don't quite grasp it.
Pages: 1 2