Psience Quest

Full Version: Physical Mediumship Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:So if that trait limits me, that will have to be my fate.
You won't be alone.
(2017-09-14, 09:00 AM)jkmac Wrote: [ -> ]OK.

I'm trying to remain open to whatever there is "out there" for me. But deciding beforehand that the thing I am open to, exists, is a bridge to far for me. It would be false and I would know in my bones that I was faking it.

So if that trait limits me, that will have to be my fate.

"But deciding beforehand that the thing I am open to, exists, is a bridge to far for me"

- that is exactly the step I didn't take. I tried to explain that it isn't necessary, and therefore it needn't limit you.  Perhaps we are just inhabiting parallel worlds where neither of us quite 'gets' the other.
(2017-09-14, 04:49 PM)Typoz Wrote: [ -> ]"But deciding beforehand that the thing I am open to, exists, is a bridge to far for me"

- that is exactly the step I didn't take. I tried to explain that it isn't necessary, and therefore it needn't limit you.  Perhaps we are just inhabiting parallel worlds where neither of us quite 'gets' the other.

I get what you are saying. I wasn't disagreeing in any way. I proceeded to try and talk to God given that same "I'm available" mindset. So we are in agreement there.
(2017-09-14, 09:00 AM)jkmac Wrote: [ -> ]OK.

I'm trying to remain open to whatever there is "out there" for me. But deciding beforehand that the thing I am open to, exists, is a bridge to far for me. It would be false and I would know in my bones that I was faking it.

So if that trait limits me, that will have to be my fate.

It's your choice and it is the perfect path for you to follow.
(2017-09-14, 04:49 PM)Typoz Wrote: [ -> ]"But deciding beforehand that the thing I am open to, exists, is a bridge to far for me"

-... Perhaps we are just inhabiting parallel worlds where neither of us quite 'gets' the other.

Considering that we are experiencing for the first time in human history a literal splitting of consciousness into two diverging parallel worlds, yeppers.
(2017-09-14, 08:08 PM)Pssst Wrote: [ -> ]It's your choice and it is the perfect path for you to follow.

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5