Psience Quest

Full Version: Persuading the Parapsychological Association to recommend Psience Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making an attempt to persuade the Parapsychological Association (PA) to include the link to Psience Quest along with the already-existing link to Skeptiko podcast and forum - the only psi-related forum recommended by the PA so far - on theĀ "Skepticism" page of their website:

https://www.parapsych.org/section/49/skepticism.aspx

Psience Quest does deserve to become the second forum recommended by the PA, I think.

I will inform you when I receive the PA's reply.

P.S. I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. Carlos Alvarado for forwarding my letter with the link-installing proposal to the PA: due to some technical difficulties, I was unable to contact them directly.
Oops... typed "pesuading" instead of "persuading". Is it possible to edit the thread name? Surprise
(2018-07-13, 02:07 PM)Vortex Wrote: [ -> ]Oops... typed "pesuading" instead of "persuading". Is it possible to edit the thread name? Surprise

Done. Smile
(2018-07-13, 02:32 PM)Doug Wrote: [ -> ]Done. Smile

Thanks! Big Grin
Excellent initiative, Vortex. Thank you!
(2018-07-13, 02:05 PM)Vortex Wrote: [ -> ]I will inform you when I receive the PA's reply.

Did you ever end up getting a reply to this, Vortex?
(2018-12-30, 02:22 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Did you ever end up getting a reply to this, Vortex?

I tried, repeatedly. No result. Even Carlos Alvarado is not reachable anymore.

Maybe in a few days I'll make one last attempt.