Scottish man recounts his intense poltergeist experience in 1973

1 Replies, 356 Views

I was attacked by a real-life poltergeist during a trip to the Highlands – it has haunted me for 50 years

Matt Bendoris
The Scottish Sun
February 1, 2022

18-year-old Phil and a friend took shelter in an abandoned house in the Highlands.

Quote:But when they arrived they could see something is not quite right - the house was fully furnished but appeared to have been abandoned in a hurry. (...) There are still dishes in the sink and the dining table is still set for Christmas dinner with the crackers unpulled.

(...) But they are soon roused by the sound of the bed upstairs being dragged across the floorboards – while they can hear the rock from the window sill rolling around. Exhausted, they manage to fall into an uneasy sleep only to be woken with a start at 4am.

Phil says: “The entire room erupted. There were things flying around all over the place. It turned out to be our climbing equipment - razor sharp ice axes, ice hammers, crampons, ice screws, and everything’s flying over all heads. It was absolutely terrifying.”

Phil fumbled for a match to light a candle - only for an invisible foot to kick them from his hand.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, laborde, Valmar
(2022-02-09, 02:47 AM)Ninshub Wrote: I was attacked by a real-life poltergeist during a trip to the Highlands – it has haunted me for 50 years

Matt Bendoris
The Scottish Sun
February 1, 2022

18-year-old Phil and a friend took shelter in an abandoned house in the Highlands.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0012rvw
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring 
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max_B's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel

• View a Printable Version