May 2018 - News On the ET Front

21 Replies, 2722 Views

(2018-05-21, 12:45 PM)tim Wrote: I do have some sympathy for you in that the subject I'm most interested in (NDE's) is a bit of a stretch for many people (to say the least) when the full implications of it (out of body experiences etc) are contemplated. But there is a lot of very reliable, replicable evidence for that now and I don't see a comparable scenario with regard to "ET"...yet.

I think you'd be better off 'doing your thing' with a tongue in cheek approach, personally but that's just my opinion, others will disagree.

Empathy yes, sympathy not required.

In many ways, I was where you are philosophically, 40 or so years ago. What I found, what you may find, is that the entire 'spirit' subject runs out of creative gas. After uncountable seances, innumerable OBEs, dozens of reviewing personal accounts of NDErs, dreamstate experiences almost daily, I have found that spirit is extremely limited in expressing useful information about their own environments much less ours.

I found answers that they have never, not ever once, broached, re: questions that they never knew existed. I let the information stream pull me to wherever it wanted.
(This post was last modified: 2018-05-21, 04:29 PM by Pssst.)
Speaking of Nessie, there have been some recent sightings:

Quote:On May 21, footage appered online of what many outlets described as a “mysterious creature” lurking the waters of Loch Ness. It’s hard to make out in the video — a long, moving trail of something in the distance, with light bouncing off of it.

The footage was filmed by a grandmother and her granddaughter while out visiting the loch. By their account, there were “no boats or people” nearby. Many, however, believe it’s just a simple matter of sunlight reflecting off the water’s surface.

Quote:According to the Daily Mail, this Loch Ness sighting has actually been “accepted by the Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Register.” The footage was captured by a tourist an Irish man viewing a webcam on April 30.  He managed to watch the alleged creature for a full 10 minutes, recording the screen with his smartphone.
The creature appeared near Urquhart Bay.

The witness described it as about 20 feet long. He also believes Nessie is not a plesiosaur, but rather “something that has evolved in Loch Ness over thousands of years.”
The “Keeper” of the Official Register of Sightings at Loch Ness, Gary Campbell, thinks the footage is “remarkable in its length” and cleary displays “something that dives in and out of the surface with water splashes and reflections.”

Read the article here:
https://www.strangerdimensions.com/2018/...of-nessie/
(This post was last modified: 2018-06-03, 05:58 PM by Ninshub.)

• View a Printable Version