Impressive close encounter by Canadian farmer 1974

3 Replies, 807 Views

Definitely worth a look IMO. Interview with this farmer that discovered UFOs that had landed on his land and eventually took off right over his head. Nice use of visuals to help illustrate the situation.

This guy is completely believable to me; I don't know from that point how someone could brush off a story like this.

(This post was last modified: 2018-06-27, 01:20 AM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • diverdown, Stan Woolley
I had a feeling you were going to be the only one liking that, Steve. You make me feel less lonely here as a flying-saucer-lovin' man. Thumbs Up 

[Image: ufo-hovering.gif]
(This post was last modified: 2018-06-28, 12:58 AM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Stan Woolley, Typoz, Doug
(2018-06-28, 12:53 AM)Ninshub Wrote: I had a feeling you were going to be the only one liking that, Steve. You make me feel less lonely here as a flying-saucer-lovin' man. Thumbs Up 

[Image: ufo-hovering.gif]

Yeah, what with me being a PSI free zone. Weird!  LOL

As you say, why wouldn’t you believe him, he’s the last type of person that would invent such a story imo.

Keep em coming. Btw that YouTube sight was my favourite but hasn’t produced a video for over a year. Sad
Oh my God, I hate all this.   Surprise
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stan Woolley's post:
  • Ninshub
Pretty good account there, ain't it Ninshub? I enjoyed listening to him describe his thought process during the event. The channel seems pretty decent too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diverdown's post:
  • Ninshub

• View a Printable Version