Table Levitation

22 Replies, 4229 Views

(2017-09-14, 01:19 PM)chuck Wrote: Braude mentions there are a large number of photographs.

Not the archive but relevant.

Nordic Mediumship
[-] The following 2 users Like Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub, chuck
(2017-09-14, 05:16 PM)Typoz Wrote: I feel it's unfortunate that the online archive of very high-quality photographs by Sven Türck doesn't include any of his seance images.

Turk Images

who luvs ya!?
[-] The following 3 users Like Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub, Typoz, chuck
A snapshot is just that. Table tipping seances are much, much more than simple table flippings. Typically, they are highly evidential, let me draw from a very recent personal experience with charging PM Dwanna Paul

The table is placed into the room by the sitters to assure that it is independent from any attachments or leverages. With all hands on, not under, the table, it begins to move in various ways as Spirit enters the seance. This evening the table rose to the ceiling, inverted, legs pointing down, and spinning too rapidly to estimate the speed. When the table resettles to the floor, we begin to ask who is in attendance and to open up communications.

The "answers" come by counting table tips. One tip forward = A, etc. Yes, its tedious.  Big Grin

Several discarnates came forward, identifying themselves either by their relationship with a sitter or by their Earthly names. the Q/A begins. One sitter of whom I am personally acquainted was delivered evidence that they have survived death consciously by instructing this person to look for a personal article in a drawer at her home In Memphis, TN. This drawer was in an old, used peirce of furniture that was owned by the Spirit.

When the seance was over, I asked what the item could be and she had no idea. Calling home, her husband retrieved the drawer to find an old, yellowed handkerchief with the Spirit's initials tucked into a corner, hidden. She had never seen, touched or heard of this item before the seance.
  • Barbara Roberts Brazil, laborde, Ninshub
(2017-09-14, 02:04 PM)laborde Wrote: Interesting reference by Braude to his work with Kai Mügge showing a table levitating while shot with an infrared camera. Braude seems convinced of both his controls and the overall authenticity of the phenomena while acknowledging other aspects of Mügge's representations have not held up to scrutiny.

Why do it in the dark where you can't see anything. It's a lot more fun do it with the lights on.
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve001's post:
  • Brian, laborde
(2017-09-14, 07:15 PM)Pssst Wrote: Turk Images

who luvs ya!?
Thanks. It's good to have them all together, though most of those I already have. I was hoping to find something like the 30 - 40 megapixel images which are available of his other work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Typoz's post:
  • Ninshub
(2017-09-14, 07:32 PM)Pssst Wrote: The "answers" come by counting table tips. One tip forward = A, etc. Yes, its tedious.  Big Grin
Don't any of the spirits or mediums know Morse code Wink
[-] The following 4 users Like Typoz's post:
  • Brian, laborde, Ninshub, Obiwan
(2017-09-14, 07:56 PM)Typoz Wrote: Thanks. It's good to have them all together, though most of those I already have. I was hoping to find something like the 30 - 40 megapixel images which are available of his other work.

Typoz, check your inbox.
(2017-09-14, 08:00 PM)Typoz Wrote: Don't any of the spirits or mediums know Morse code Wink

Problem is that few of the sitters do.  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Pssst's post:
  • laborde, Ninshub
(2017-09-14, 07:32 PM)Pssst Wrote: A snapshot is just that. Table tipping seances are much, much more than simple table flippings. Typically, they are highly evidential, let me draw from a very recent personal experience with charging PM Dwanna Paul

The table is placed into the room by the sitters to assure that it is independent from any attachments or leverages. With all hands on, not under, the table, it begins to move in various ways as Spirit enters the seance. This evening the table rose to the ceiling, inverted, legs pointing down, and spinning too rapidly to estimate the speed. When the table resettles to the floor, we begin to ask who is in attendance and to open up communications.

The "answers" come by counting table tips. One tip forward = A, etc. Yes, its tedious.  Big Grin

Several discarnates came forward, identifying themselves either by their relationship with a sitter or by their Earthly names. the Q/A begins. One sitter of whom I am personally acquainted was delivered evidence that they have survived death consciously by instructing this person to look for a personal article in a drawer at her home In Memphis, TN. This drawer was in an old, used peirce of furniture that was owned by the Spirit.

When the seance was over, I asked what the item could be and she had no idea. Calling home, her husband retrieved the drawer to find an old, yellowed handkerchief with the Spirit's initials tucked into a corner, hidden. She had never seen, touched or heard of this item before the seance.
Sounds pretty "evidential" to me.
(2017-09-14, 08:17 PM)jkmac Wrote: Sounds pretty "evidential" to me.

At one point, what the table IDed as a young girl, of unknown verdicality, the table lept into the corner, laying table-side to corner, as if trying to hide. The table could not be moved by all or any of the sitters, including the medium, until the spirit left the seance. At that moment, the table resumed it original position in what I would best describe as "with the speed of light". It literally was there....then here.

We also had an spirit dog which the table IDed as "Wip" whereupon the table rocked back on two of its four legs as if begging. "Wip" was actually "Zip", we must have counted wrong or Zip can't count either.  Cool "Zip" was the discarnate of one of the sitters having transitioned several years back. Lot of tears.  Sad
  • Barbara Roberts Brazil, laborde, Ninshub

• View a Printable Version