Psience Quest

Full Version: Remote viewing non-human perceptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2017-09-28, 07:16 PM)Pssst Wrote: [ -> ]On an RV forum, I had the opportunity to question Daz Smith extensively about sessions that he had seen or had recorded for the viewing public that had ET content. Not wanting to buy a gazillion $$$$ worth of Brown's vids, I submitted to Smith what we are told were the actual happenings at Roswell '47, Phoenix Lights '97, Atlantis (location, demolition....), Face On Mars at Cydonia, Iapetus inhabitants...and asked if there was any, or enough, corroboration with the info received from the communicating ET community...or not.

He responded and I bought them all.

Question is: Can we trust the ETs?
(2017-09-29, 08:53 AM)Slorri Wrote: [ -> ]There are two opposite lines of thought there: Either one can think that the descriptions are actually true, just because the viewer was not told anything, and had no possibility to make things up; Or the descriptions in a case like that comes from the taskers and / or the viewers own mind.

We can not make the viewer metaphysically unaware of the target, we can only make him physically unaware by not telling him about it beforehand.

Either way something "interesting" and Psi-ish is going on.
(2017-09-29, 08:54 AM)Slorri Wrote: [ -> ]Question is: Can we trust the ETs?

Funny that. They are waiting for the time that they can trust us.

We can trust the ETs, their hundreds of man-years of communications are testament to that. Of course, they could instantaneously annihilate us, the planet, haven't yet. What do we have to lose?  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3