Psience Quest

Full Version: My Sister Remembers Her Past Life. Somehow, I Believe Her.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Sister Remembers Her Past Life. Somehow, I Believe Her.

Quote:...Then in 2015, while living in Los Angeles, Heba discovered past-life regression therapy, which uses hypnosis to help people recall memories from past lives. The idea, practitioners say, is that if you are grappling with trauma in this life, you may be able to find the root of the problem in patterns or recurring characters from previous lives. Heba realized there were people all around the world, not just from our small town in Lebanon, who also believed in reincarnation. She quickly became certified in past-life regression and, after years of trying not to think about reincarnation, found comfort in its ability to heal.

Quote:We sat in a circle, drew cards from an oracle deck and wrote down our reflections and hopes in an attempt to manifest our goals for 2021.

It was new and refreshing for me; it felt like much-needed talk therapy after an isolating year. And, my oracle cards were freakishly on point. The first said “Growth,” and mentioned leaving behind antiquated relationships, beliefs or systems. The beliefs I needed to let go of were not the spiritual ones though.

Interesting to see an article like this is the New York Times, paralleling some other positive or at least open-minded paranormal stuff becoming more mainstream.