Psience Quest

Full Version: Leslie Flint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2017-09-04, 09:58 PM)jkmac Wrote: [ -> ]clip- looked like it was made from cheesecloth

Listen I don't claim the be an expert on PM, but I am learning fast. 

However- one thing I DO know from my few hours of research, is that disbelievers and believers BOTH say ectoplasm looks like cheese cloth. It's how almost everybody describes it. 

Yeah, I suppose that pictures look like cheesecloth and, in some instances, it does in person with one exception.

Cheesecloth isn't alive.
This Leslie Flint - Fraud nonsense sounds like fun, can I play?  Angel

Catholic Darryl Forest and Friends

Darryl Is On a Roll !!!

How About An Anonymous Poster With 3rd Party "Evidence"?

The Ever-So-Honest Skeptic Randi

Would Jon Donnis Lie? NO WAY!!!

So many really, truly valuable investigations, well-informed opinions,  neutral observations, highly evidential arguments, 

hm.
(2017-09-04, 09:58 PM)jkmac Wrote: [ -> ]clip- looked like it was made from cheesecloth

Listen I don't claim the be an expert on PM, but I am learning fast. 

However- one thing I DO know from my few hours of research, is that disbelievers and believers BOTH say ectoplasm looks like cheese cloth. It's how almost everybody describes it. 

So posting a quote saying it means just about nothing.

A friend of mine had experience with ectoplasm and said it was nothing like cheesecloth and could not be compared with it in any way.
(2017-09-04, 10:43 PM)Obiwan Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine had experience with ectoplasm and said it was nothing like cheesecloth and could not be compared with it in any way.

Just out of curiosity, you knew George Cranley aka zerdini much, much better than I ever could so why do you consistently refuse to name him?
(2017-09-04, 10:43 PM)Obiwan Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine had experience with ectoplasm and said it was nothing like cheesecloth and could not be compared with it in any way.
I'm sure opinions vary. I am mostly talking about people who have not come in contact with it. I wont bother cutting and pasting clips, but I have read many accounts by supporters and deniers and the term cheesecloth seems to come up a lot. 

BTW: Many of the pictures I've seen, which have been validated by people who know what it looks like, I would describe as cheesecloth like.

But I just leave it at that. I have never seen it live,,, but that is a deficit I plan to remedy in the next week.

How did your friend describe it?
(2017-09-04, 11:21 PM)jkmac Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure opinions vary. I am mostly talking about people who have not come in contact with it. I wont bother cutting and pasting clips, but I have read many accounts by supporters and deniers and the term cheesecloth seems to come up a lot. 

BTW: Many of the pictures I've seen, which have been validated by people who know what it looks like, I would describe as cheesecloth like.

But I just leave it at that. I have never seen it live,,, but that is a deficit I plan to remedy in the next week.

How did your friend describe it?
From recollection: cold, dry. It moved and could either be soft and flow or solid. It did not feel like any kind of cloth although I guess it probably did if it was being used as some form of clothing as opposed to some other purpose. Personally I wouldn't trust the opinion of anyone who hasn't handled it themselves, whose opinion you can place value on. I will be interested to hear about your experience if you're happy to share it post-event.
(2017-09-04, 11:32 PM)Obiwan Wrote: [ -> ]From recollection: cold, dry. It moved and could either be soft and flow or solid. It did not feel like any kind of cloth although I guess it probably did if it was being used as some form of clothing as opposed to some other purpose. Personally I wouldn't trust the opinion of anyone who hasn't handled it themselves, whose opinion you can place value on. I will be interested to hear about your experience if you're happy to share it post-event.

Ill report back. I hope I have a personal experience to relate.
(2017-09-03, 10:30 PM)Leuders Wrote: [ -> ]Wikipedia is the most vandalized online encyclopedia in the world. Sure, a lot of nonsense will be put on there. But it is always removed shortly after by moderators and the vandals get banned. Just because one article you read might have been terrible does not mean they all are!

Come on now...

The REAL damage isn't done by "vandals", it's done by people with specific agendas who want to promote their view of things.

I read a piece yesterday about Helen Duncan because I wanted to know more about Physical Mediumship, and this the second sentence-

She was famous for producing fraudulent ectoplasm made from cheesecloth.

Really, this is what made her famous? This is one of the most notable things about her?

What a crock. 

The thing is so obviously tilted toward a particular POV you'd have to be blind not to see it.
(2017-09-04, 11:54 PM)Leuders Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the history of Zerdini and Victor Zammit? Apparently Zerdini was on the sex offenders list, at least this is what Zammit has said. Zerdini was arrested for flashing his private parts to some youths on a train. Zammit has photographs of all the police records.

I have no reason to trust George Cranley aka Zerdini. Sounds like a deviant to me. He died last year.

Any sources for these claims? You shouldn't make these kind of statements unless you're absolutely sure they're true.
Re Zerdini: absolute crap. You're a disgrace. You're a troll.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6