Psience Quest

Full Version: How important is it to convince the scientific community that psi exists?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2017-11-10, 06:52 PM)tim Wrote: [ -> ]Irwin and (Caroline) Watt ? Married to Richard Wiseman and author of "There's nothing paranormal about NDE's" Open mindedness at it's finest.

I said I agree with the quote. I give fuck all if who said it married someone or wrote something else some other time!
(2017-11-10, 07:15 PM)berkelon Wrote: [ -> ]I said I agree with the quote. I give fuck all if who said it married someone or wrote something else some other time!

Very precise scepticism at work !
(2017-11-10, 07:31 PM)tim Wrote: [ -> ]Very precise scepticism at work !

Whatever that means. Troll someone else. I'm done engaging you on anything.
(2017-11-10, 07:41 PM)berkelon Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever that means. Troll someone else. I'm done engaging you on anything.

You are extremely childish. (and dim)
(2017-11-10, 08:26 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]I think this may have been posted to the wrong thread?

Yes, apologies and thanks. I moved it. It's hard to keep up with Tim's trolling bullshit in multiple threads. Didn't realize you could ignore users, so problem solved!
"Now look what you've made me do."
Oliver Hardy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7