Psience Quest

Full Version: Actress Sofia Helin's OBE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The turning point in Helin's life happened when she was 24 years old. The actress had a bad cycling accident that changed the course of her life. Helin was cycling in Stockholm when something broke and she flew off the bike. The actress broke her jaw.

Quote:- It was an out-of-body experience. I noticed then that I was part of something that does not belong to this reality, Helin says and continues.
- I didn't come close to death. But I was out of my body and found myself moving back into my body again. When I saw myself outside my body, I thought, “I feel sorry for her. Poor thing." It was magical, Helin recalls her experience.

Quote:- The accident changed me a lot. I was young then, only 24, and I hadn't taken very good care of myself. I was really shocked at the time, but now that I think about it, it was like a wake-up call or a slap in the face. From then on I started to live a disciplined life, until then I had been completely lost, Helin told Ilta-Sanomat in 2013.

https://www-is-fi.translate.goog/viihde/..._hist=true

Google translate mixed up the pronouns, so I fixed them. The Finnish language does not distinguish gender in nouns or even in personal pronouns.