Psience Quest

Full Version: What happens when we die Video.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have only watched a little bit of this, but it was very interesting, so I’ll post it.
It was a woman describing out of body, convincing enough to me, she also mentioned verification aspects.

Having now watched the whole video, I noted the different confidences with which individuals present the ideas they favour, from ‘apparent certainty’ to ‘possibilities’. I think all of the contributors had at least something interesting to say. For me the ideas offered varied a fair bit from “yeah that sounds like being a possibility” to “nah, not for me”. I think that the majority of the ideas on offer were not from personal experience, but from stories that they’d read or seen and that their brain built a suitable ‘picture’ from. 

Interestingly, the short part that I previously randomly clicked on, that led me to post the video was probably one of the most believable parts of the whole thing.