Psience Quest

Full Version: Dolores Cannon on the afterlife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm posting this in this thread because Cannon was a past-life regression therapist.

I don't know a lot about her and knows she's said things that get ridiculed. I just started listening to this because of the title and she goes methodically through what she gathers occurs after bodily death based on her work with her clients (and she gets a sense of validity due to details getting repeated over and over). I was just surprised at how much of this dovetails with we often hear in near-death experiences, and in various old and less old mediumship-derived information. The commonalities definitely override the differences. Worth a listen.

Listening to this right now.

Does anybody here have opinions about Cannon's ideas, including the three waves of volunteers since WWII?

Here's a shorter video just about the 3 waves:

(2023-08-09, 07:18 PM)Ninshub Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a shorter video just about the 3 waves:

I don't know, her description sounds confused. Describing different types of people, a lot of that makes sense. Though I found myself in several different categories there, I'm not sure things are so clean-cut and well-defined.

When weaving a narrative around it, much of that seems to have as much in common with multiverse theories favoured by some scientists as in anything more spiritual.

I'm quite happy to listen to such things occasionally, but not to simply go along with it all.
Yeah I usually recognize myself in both wave 1 and 2.