Psience Quest

Full Version: "Alien" film actor's alien visitation experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mysterious Universe has an article about one of the actors in the classic 1979 film, Alien, Yaphet Kotto, and the UFO-alien experiences he had.

The ‘Alien’ Actor Who Says He has Constantly Been Visited by Aliens

Brent Swancer April 20, 2020

Quote:Kotto’s personal accounts were not really known by any one except his immediate family, rabbi, and psychologist for years, and it was not until journalist Noel Ransome, with Vice, tracked him down for an interview that it would all come out into the open. Ransome had been merely interested in talking to the actor about his experiences making the 1979 film Alien, and although the actor typically did not give interviews he agreed, and Kotto’s talent agent Ryan Goldhar made the cryptic statement that he might like to ask him about UFOs as well. Ransome did, and Kotto would prove to be very candid talking about it all, expressing his desire to finally talk about it after all of those years, and weaving some bizarre tales indeed. According to Kotto, he has had encounters with UFOs and aliens most of his life, starting from when he was just a kid. He says:

It started when I was about nine or ten years old. I’m being grounded in the house for coming home late from school. I remember being told I couldn’t go outside, so I would look out at the streets of my neighborhood in the Bronx, watching the kids play stickball. I get tired of watching and turn to leave and standing right at the edge of the doorway to my room was a figure of what we now call The Grays. When I turned around, a figure was behind me, it was at least five or six feet tall with an elongated head. It appeared, then jumped to the back of me and disappeared.He leaped out of the way like he didn’t want me to catch him. I looked down the hall and there was nobody there. I asked my grandmother if there was anybody in the house and she said, ‘No, just you and me.’ But I never forgot that. And as I got to be a teenager and an adult, I realized that, holy s***, that was an alien.

[Image: e303abf0bfc01d709f7f165c2d30b676.jpg]