Psience Quest

Full Version: The Famous Dr Rudy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2017-08-27, 03:40 PM)Stan Woolley Wrote: [ -> ]
Yeah but this is only anecdotal...  Rolleyes
(2017-09-11, 07:45 PM)malf Wrote: [ -> ]Your emotional attachment to the case is clear, Tim.  Wink

Would it be too much trouble for you to tell me again how you think the patient (actually) came by the information he was in possession of, Malf ?  It's a horrible rainy night here and I could do with a real good belly laugh to cheer me up. Wink
(2017-09-11, 08:38 PM)tim Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be too much trouble for you to tell me again how you think the patient (actually) came by the information he was in possession of, Malf ?  It's a horrible rainy night here and I could do with a real good belly laugh to cheer me up. Wink

Mind if I sit beside you on the couch on this rainy night and listen?
(2017-09-11, 08:38 PM)tim Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be too much trouble for you to tell me again how you think the patient (actually) came by the information he was in possession of, Malf ?  It's a horrible rainy night here and I could do with a real good belly laugh to cheer me up. Wink

I don't know what happened. I've speculated at possible mundane explanations already and I'm not sure that any of them are funnier than disembodied senses. That depends on one's sense of humour, and the biases one takes into making sense of the story I guess.
(2017-09-11, 10:50 PM)malf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what happened. I've speculated at possible mundane explanations already and I'm not sure that any of them are funnier than disembodied senses. That depends on one's sense of humour, and the biases one takes into making sense of the story I guess.

"I don't know what happened."

No, of course you don't, you weren't there. The two main witnesses that were there have told you what happened. Why automatically disbelieve them ? 

"and I'm not sure that any of them are funnier than disembodied senses."

IN-bodied senses are just as difficult to understand, Malf.
(2017-09-11, 10:50 PM)malf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what happened. I've speculated at possible mundane explanations already and I'm not sure that any of them are funnier than disembodied senses. That depends on one's sense of humour, and the biases one takes into making sense of the story I guess.

Really Malf. That's the best you have?

I amazes me that some people can be so sure about their disbelief, but at the same time unable to address evidence like this.

You should be able to come up with a plausible explanation, or admit that this is something that deserves attention. 

If you are unable to do either where does that leave you in terms of credibility? Seems to me, not a good place.
Pages: 1 2 3