Psience Quest

Full Version: New interview with Julie Beischel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeffrey Mishlove interviews Julie Beischel (Dec. 28):

Here she describes her research approach, working with mediums whom she treats as partners in her investigations. She discusses her quintuple-blind protocols that have provided clear evidence that mediums are able to provide information regarding deceased persons about whom they had no previous knowledge. She also refers to many interpersonal factors involved in studying mediums. Additionally she discusses physiological factors.
I didn't realize her previous e-books have now all been published in paperback, in one book: Investigating Mediums. I can finally read them.
(2018-12-30, 05:57 PM)Ninshub Wrote: [ -> ]Jeffrey Mishlove interviews Julie Beischel (Dec. 28):

Here she describes her research approach, working with mediums whom she treats as partners in her investigations. She discusses her quintuple-blind protocols that have provided clear evidence that mediums are able to provide information regarding deceased persons about whom they had no previous knowledge. She also refers to many interpersonal factors involved in studying mediums. Additionally she discusses physiological factors.

I'll sit and watch this as soon as I have time, Ian. Thanks for posting it!
Beischel was interviewed last month on this podcast interview by Suzanne Giesemann:

https://www.unityonlineradio.org/message...comes-next