Search Results
    Thread: Table Levitation

jkmac Wrote: (2017-09-14, 08:17 PM) -- Sounds pretty "evidential" to me. -- At one point, what the table IDed as a young girl, of unknown verdicality, the table lept into the corner, laying table-s...
 4,229     22
    Thread: Table Levitation

A snapshot is just that. Table tipping seances are much, much more than simple table flippings. Typically, they are highly evidential, let me draw from a very recent personal experience with charging ...
 4,229     22
    Thread: OBE Specific Techniques

Brian Wrote: (2017-09-10, 07:01 PM) -- I'm a big fan of binaural beats.  Is TMI Hemisync the same thing as Monroe's Hemisync? -- Same thing as far as I know. TMI= "The Monroe Institute". Improvement...
 3,417     15
    Thread: OBE Specific Techniques

chuck Wrote: (2017-08-30, 01:44 PM) -- I still hold onto the idea that there are some differences between the traditional OBE and lucid dreaming. In this thread I'm interested in listing/talking abou...
 3,417     15
    Thread: OBE & Lucid Dreaming Multimedia Resources Thread

William Buhlman, best-selling author, teacher, and leading expert on the subject of out-of-body experiences, presented the keynote address at the 2014 Professional Seminar at The Monroe Institute. h...
 6,150     22