Search Results
    Thread: My new book about psi ganzfeld research

ersby Wrote: (2023-06-20, 05:53 AM) -- It's 50 years since the first paper using the ganzfeld technique to research psi and so I've written a book on the topic. I mentioned it in September last year ...
 535     11
    Thread: A simple telepathy test: which word did I write?
Post: RE: A simple telepathy test: which word did I writ...

Typoz Wrote: (2023-06-18, 10:30 AM) -- I wrote the following some days ago, but withheld from posting as I didn't want to engage in a long debate during an ongoing test. I'm now able to add that m...
 557     20
    Thread: A simple telepathy test: which word did I write?
Post: RE: A simple telepathy test: which word did I writ...

The correct answer, given by Valmar, Silence, and Ninshub was "bird". Because Laird has replied "horse", the hit rate of this test is equal to 3/4 = 75% , much better than chance. It remains to ...
 557     20
    Thread: A simple telepathy test: which number did I write?
Post: RE: A simple telepathy test: which number did I wr...

Thank you for your interesting answers, Ninshub, Brian and Typoz (I accept Typoz' answer as a "3", in spite of a slight ambiguity). The correct answer was "1" (not "3"), but the fact all of you rep...
 421     8
    Thread: A simple telepathy test: which number did I write?
Post: RE: A simple telepathy test: which number did I wr...

Ninshub Wrote: (2022-11-03, 06:00 PM) -- 3 -- Thank you for your answer, Ninshub.
 421     8
    Thread: ESP and the U.S. Government

ersby Wrote: (2017-12-24, 06:55 AM) -- For what it's worth, this was my review of her book from Amazon: Great as a story, but misleading as a history This book is almost as remarkable in its de...
 1,570     8
    Thread: Telepathy test: which number did I write?

tim Wrote: (2017-12-19, 02:30 PM) -- "I found the (correct) answers by Ninshub and Kamarling more credible than those of Psst and tim, which were incorrect, but I don't want to go too much into detai...
 4,812     38

Chris Wrote: (2017-12-18, 08:13 PM) -- The fact is that Ninshub's answer, in toto, was "4" and Pssst's was "Three". Saying that you find one of those "more credible" than the other, but that you don'...
 4,812     38

I would like now to present the results of this test. The answers that I find credible are: Ninshub Wrote: (2017-12-16, 06:35 PM) -- 4 -- Pssst Wrote: (2017-12-17, 05:48 AM) -- Three -- tim Wrote:...
 4,812     38