Where's Super Sexy?

5 Replies, 1813 Views

Nice to be back. I was Berkelon and Brooke on the old forums, until Alex ran me off over some petty bullshit. Anyway, hopefully this forum can operate with a minimum of censorship and in-group/out-group stuff. I'm currently a psychotherapist seeing patients in NYC, and I also teach science and math privately to kids of all ages who show particular promise. I lean towards the proponent side of the psi debate, but I'm not yet a true believer.  Big Grin

Cheers!
[-] The following 8 users Like berkelon's post:
  • tim, Brian, Doppelgänger, Sciborg_S_Patel, Stan Woolley, Doug, Ninshub, Laird
Hiding out as Dr. Something on Skeptiko. Getting ready to blast off.
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • berkelon, Laird
If Super Sexy does join, an exception to the rule about banning should be made in his case. He should be banned as frequently as possible. Half the fun was the continually changing names and avatars, and trying to work out whether it was the same person.
[-] The following 5 users Like Guest's post:
  • tim, malf, Sciborg_S_Patel, Stan Woolley, Obiwan
(2017-08-22, 02:08 AM)berkelon Wrote: Nice to be back. I was Berkelon and Brooke on the old forums, until Alex ran me off over some petty bullshit. Anyway, hopefully this forum can operate with a minimum of censorship and in-group/out-group stuff. I'm currently a psychotherapist seeing patients in NYC, and I also teach science and math privately to kids of all ages who show particular promise. I lean towards the proponent side of the psi debate, but I'm not yet a true believer.  Big Grin

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum berkelon. 

As I'm getting a feel of how important psychology is in all this, I see you as a very welcome addition. 

Steve.
[-] The following 3 users Like Stan Woolley's post:
  • tim, Sciborg_S_Patel, Doug

[-] The following 1 user Likes malf's post:
  • Stan Woolley
This looks like a job for ...  ETERNIME!
http://www.eterni.me/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Oleo

• View a Printable Version