What are you listening to?

359 Replies, 43509 Views

'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Ninshub
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

Ever since I watched "Thelma and Louise" last week, I've had this song going round and round my head:

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-20, 06:40 PM by Typoz.)
GROOOVY!!!!

(This post was last modified: 2017-11-03, 12:25 AM by Pollux.)
Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks

Of Monsters And Men - Dirty Paws

[-] The following 2 users Like Pollux's post:
  • Kamarling, Laird
Love those guys! (Of Monsters and Men). I bought the album from which those songs come a few years back. The video clips are pretty cool too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Pollux
I do not make any clear distinction between mind and God. God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension.
Freeman Dyson
[-] The following 3 users Like Kamarling's post:
  • Pollux, Sciborg_S_Patel, Laird
A catchy, happy song from the 90s which I've been listening to a fair bit lately.

Len - Steal My Sunshine

[-] The following 2 users Like Laird's post:
  • Pollux, Sciborg_S_Patel

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 2 users Like Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Pollux, Laird
More 90s stuff - have got this one on repeat at the moment:

Live - Dolphin's Cry

[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel

• View a Printable Version