UFOs and fairies

21 Replies, 4184 Views

(2017-09-22, 04:34 PM)chuck Wrote: I'm skeptical any time anyone is absolutely convinced of anything.

Skepticism has an innate bias, it isn't observation which is accomplished from a neutral state. If you wish to change this restriction caused by a belief that knowledge is unattainable, or somehow your not worthy of it, then go looking for that belief you have and trace it back to its roots.

Which, typically, is based on the fear that you might find out that you really are not worthy (of knowing) which is a crock since that is why you are here, to learn from the experiences of physical reality as a 'shard' of All That Is. If you truly know you (pl) are an eternal being, then when you find this belief, you will drop it as fast as you can b/c it will be so nonsensical as to be laughable.

This information comes from ET and spirit communicators but that is not the reason any of "my philosophies" are so well rooted. It is because they work just as they have been explained.
(2017-09-22, 05:48 PM)Pssst Wrote: Skepticism has an innate bias, it isn't observation which is accomplished from a neutral state. If you wish to change this restriction caused by a belief that knowledge is unattainable, or somehow your not worthy of it, then go looking for that belief you have and trace it back to its roots.

Which, typically, is based on the fear that you might find out that you really are not worthy (of knowing) which is a crock since that is why you are here, to learn from the experiences of physical reality as a 'shard' of All That Is. If you truly know you (pl) are an eternal being, then when you find this belief, you will drop it as fast as you can b/c it will be so nonsensical as to be laughable.

This information comes from ET and spirit communicators but that is not the reason any of "my philosophies" are so well rooted. It is because they work just as they have been explained.

It takes all kinds, Pssst. I'm perfectly happy sitting in a place of not-knowing. And apparently the All That Is is just as happy sitting in this place as any other. There is a time for learning and a time for not-learning I guess.
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-22, 06:09 PM by chuck.)
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • Laird, Brian
(2017-09-22, 06:08 PM)chuck Wrote: It takes all kinds, Pssst. I'm perfectly happy sitting in a place of not-knowing. And apparently the All That Is is just as happy sitting in this place as any other. There is a time for learning and a time for not-learning I guess.

A time for everything...

This post has been deleted.
(2017-09-22, 04:34 PM)chuck Wrote: I'm skeptical any time anyone is absolutely convinced of anything.

Are you absolutely convinced that you are skeptical? Surprise
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Typoz
(2017-09-22, 06:57 PM)Pssst Wrote: Are you absolutely convinced that you are skeptical? Surprise

No.
(2017-09-21, 09:58 PM)Pssst Wrote: Fairies are interdimensional elemental beings, Grey aliens are extraterrestrial beings usually with planetary associations e.g Zeta Reticuli. As to evidence, I have no idea what you would consider to be evidential so I rarely play an evidence card (for anyone).

You've just given the basic definition of terms, so... you're right, but you're not really contributing anything by giving the definition of terms.

There are many similarities and overlaps between both categories of experiences. In some cases it sounds like the same old play with different costumes... which naturally leads to the question: do both categories of experience have common origins?

Since deception is a key element of both categories of experience, how do we know that the deceivers and shape-shifters have not merely changed costumes backstage? Or are they archetypal projections of the collective psyche cast into slightly different forms? You said yourself that it is all an illusion anyway.
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-22, 07:06 PM by Hurmanetar.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hurmanetar's post:
  • Brian
(2017-09-22, 07:06 PM)Hurmanetar Wrote: You've just given the basic definition of terms, so... you're right, but you're not really contributing anything by giving the definition of terms.

There are many similarities and overlaps between both categories of experiences. In some cases it sounds like the same old play with different costumes... which naturally leads to the question: do both categories of experience have common origins?

Since deception is a key element of both categories of experience, how do we know that the deceivers and shape-shifters have not merely changed costumes backstage? Or are they archetypal projections of the collective psyche cast into slightly different forms? You said yourself that it is all an illusion anyway.

you're right, but you're not really contributing anything by giving the definition of terms. LOL
(2017-09-22, 07:06 PM)Hurmanetar Wrote: There are many similarities and overlaps between both categories of experiences. In some cases it sounds like the same old play with different costumes... which naturally leads to the question: do both categories of experience have common origins?

Humanity is quite accustomed to integrating "new" and fantastic intelligence and substance.  For centuries, we have been busy concocting images of Ultraterrestrials (faeries, devas, and elementals).  We take the images of what we know, and we wrap them around the energies we don't know, or have forgotten.  This is the core process of all creation.  Perception is creation, not the other way around.  Everything already exists.  But not for us, until we choose to let it in.  Once we do, it becomes us---even though we choose to imagine that it is still separate.  

Is that better?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Hurmanetar
(2017-09-22, 07:25 PM)Pssst Wrote: Humanity is quite accustomed to integrating "new" and fantastic intelligence and substance.  For centuries, we have been busy concocting images of Ultraterrestrials (faeries, devas, and elementals).  We take the images of what we know, and we wrap them around the energies we don't know, or have forgotten.  This is the core process of all creation.  Perception is creation, not the other way around.  Everything already exists.  But not for us, until we choose to let it in.  Once we do, it becomes us---even though we choose to imagine that it is still separate.    

Is that better?

I'm not disagreeing with you, and I think the perspective you present has value if one doesn't get stuck in it. If one gets stuck in it, it is just dogma with new labels and of little practical value.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" ... "to manifest the illusory reality of the other side!"

I've looked through the lens of "everything is an illusion" and "everything is the opposite of what it seems" sufficiently long enough that a nice bedtime story, a hot cup of tea, and good old naive realism offers a more satisfying mindfuck. And that, I think, might be the greatest value in the "unreality of reality" perspective: it can help you appreciate and enjoy simple ordinary reality. Once we explore the boundaries of our cage and quit trying to escape it, we can relax and make the best of our stay here... I say that as someone who is still clawing at the edges, bound and determined to escape it.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hurmanetar's post:
  • Brian, Laird, Silence

• View a Printable Version