UFOs and fairies

21 Replies, 4182 Views

(deleted at poster's request)
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-23, 10:37 PM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Brian's post:
  • Ninshub, Roberta
This post has been deleted.
(2017-09-19, 08:40 AM)Brian Wrote: https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Are-Gray-Aliens-and-Fairies-the-Same-Creature

No.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
(2017-09-20, 06:03 AM)Brian Wrote: Please expand - preferably with evidence.

Fairies are interdimensional elemental beings, Grey aliens are extraterrestrial beings usually with planetary associations e.g Zeta Reticuli. As to evidence, I have no idea what you would consider to be evidential so I rarely play an evidence card (for anyone).
(2017-09-21, 09:58 PM)Pssst Wrote: Fairies are interdimensional elemental beings, Grey aliens are extraterrestrial beings usually with planetary associations e.g Zeta Reticuli. As to evidence, I have no idea what you would consider to be evidential so I rarely play an evidence card (for anyone).

I'd be curious to know how the rest of the community interprets posts like this.  My spidey sense goes off pretty strongly here.
[-] The following 4 users Like Silence's post:
  • Dreamsoap, Hurmanetar, Brian, Doug
(2017-09-22, 04:07 PM)Silence Wrote: I'd be curious to know how the rest of the community interprets posts like this.  My spidey sense goes off pretty strongly here.

I'm skeptical any time anyone is absolutely convinced of anything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chuck's post:
  • Hurmanetar
(2017-09-22, 09:02 AM)Brian Wrote: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archiv...rigger.pdf

The Irish form of Mescalito is the leprechaun, noted for playfulness, trickery, and—oddly—for leaving behind gifts in the form of food, just as the alleged "UFOnaut" left Joe Simonton a gift of pancakes.  It needs to be emphasized that whether we are talking of an experience involving Mescalito or one involving a kitchen chair, all of our perceptions have gone through myriads of neural processes in the brain before they appear to our consciousness. At the point of conscious recognition, the identified image is organized into a three-dimensional hologram which we project outside ourselves and call "reality." We are much too modest about our own creativity if we take any of these projections literally.

Physical reality is our illusionary experience. Everything is energy, everything is created by our consciousness. The physical mind reports on physical reality, that's all it was made to do. Report, that's it. Anything else is an overburden, is over capacity and will only grind and wear like an overloaded truck.

The Higher Mind can see the entire valley, we can only see a very limited view of our overall path in physical reality. HM will suggest, point, emphasize, but our free will is the ultimate decision-maker. HM may know the best route is to turn left, we can turn right however, we will make every appt we ever made regardless of the choices.

To wit, the HM conceives, the brain receives and the physical mind perceives (and reports). This is why it is incorrect to say "seeing is believing", just the opposite.
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-22, 06:56 PM by Pssst.)

• View a Printable Version