The Skeptiko post-trauma thread

234 Replies, 25887 Views

(2017-08-25, 05:53 PM)DaveB Wrote: That is a pretty mean comment. I can ban you too - I think I will keep an eye out for you.

David

LOL. Please do.
I just have a real problem with people who place themselves in positions of authority and then become insufferable. The whole "Take a few days off and then come back and eat some humble pie." That kind of thing makes me sick. And the idea that anyone who holds an opposing viewpoint is "stuck on stupid." I mean come on. Grow up.

I won't pick on David any longer. I've never done so on this forum.

I will quit shitposting over there. I do have a real problem with Alex. His projection of superiority just completely rubs me the wrong way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chuck's post:
  • Brian
Thank you, K9 for bringing this ugly episode to an end. Now if you can get FDRS off his long con over there you will be golden. I don't know what he's playing at, but it's going to be ugly when he finally lets loose. Smile
(2017-08-25, 06:11 PM)chuck Wrote: I just have a real problem with people who place themselves in positions of authority and then become insufferable. The whole "Take a few days off and then come back and eat some humble pie." That kind of thing makes me sick. And the idea that anyone who holds an opposing viewpoint is "stuck on stupid." I mean come on. Grow up.

Before I go further and just to make sure... are you chuckles?
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-25, 08:02 PM by iPsoFacTo.)
This post has been deleted.
(2017-08-25, 08:01 PM)iPsoFacTo Wrote: Before I go further and just to make sure... are you chuckles?
You got me. How did you put it together?
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • Oleo, Typoz
(2017-08-25, 08:05 PM)chuck Wrote: You got me. How did you put it together?

Good one... love the sarcasm.

i just want to know.... from what you wrote here I could've said myself. I had no interaction with you over on that pizzagate thread that got me a 'time out'.... (now bobby you said a no no so go sit in the corner till you learned your lesson and i say you can join the rest of us, lol).... yet you said something to me.... I won't repeat... but was that a serious dig at me or you riffed on, "i'm gonna have some wine and some ice cream sandwiches"... which was a bloody setup for sarcasm if I ever saw one considering the topic?
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-25, 08:16 PM by iPsoFacTo.)
(2017-08-25, 08:15 PM)iPsoFacTo Wrote: Good one... love the sarcasm.

i just want to know.... from what you wrote here I could've said myself. I had no interaction with you over on that pizzagate thread that got me a 'time out'.... (now bobby you said a no no so go sit in the corner till you learned your lesson and i say you can join the rest of us, lol).... yet you said something to me.... I won't repeat... but was that a serious dig at me or you riffed on, "i'm gonna have some wine and some ice cream sandwiches"... which was a bloody setup for sarcasm if I ever saw one considering the topic?

I was being sarcastic. It was a play on the idea of pizza and hot dogs. You were going to have some "wine and ice cream sandwiches." 

Anyway. I was really wondering--how many ice cream sandwiches do you eat at one time? The small half sized ones or the full sized ones?
[-] The following 1 user Likes chuck's post:
  • iPsoFacTo
I thought so.

I went to Target and bought one of them big 2 litre or whatever bottles of wine and a box of 'market value' ice cream sandwiches while I was at it. I was probably celebrating an accomplishment like putting my trash can out front of the house for pickup the next day so I drank the bottle and scoffed the whole box. Doctor would not approve at all.
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-25, 08:26 PM by iPsoFacTo.)
[-] The following 2 users Like iPsoFacTo's post:
  • Oleo, Typoz
(2017-08-25, 08:25 PM)iPsoFacTo Wrote: I thought so.

I went to Target and bought one of them big 2 litre or whatever bottles of wine and a box of 'market value' ice cream sandwiches while I was at it. I was probably celebrating an accomplishment like putting my trash can out front of the house for pickup the next day so I drank the bottle and scoffed the whole box. Doctor would not approve at all.

Wow. Quite a night. I'm impressed.

• View a Printable Version