The Roots of Religion

7 Replies, 1648 Views

TEDx
https://youtu.be/4Zgwz_m7sRs
(2017-10-27, 02:23 PM)Steve001 Wrote: TEDx
https://youtu.be/4Zgwz_m7sRs

Baloney.

Religion began when the Anunnaki made cooperative 'slaves' out of a faction of the hominoid species they genetically re-engineered.  That species became Homo Sapiens (us). The Enlileans of the Anunnaki took advantage of our naivete and allowed the concept of 'gods' to be attached to them. From that the first religions sprung.

The name Anunnaki  is derived from An,[2] later for the Assyrians and Babylonians, Anu was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions. It was believed that he had the power to judge those who had committed crimes, and that he had created the stars as soldiers to destroy the wicked.

Screwed By The Anunnaki?
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-30, 08:29 PM by Pssst.)
(2017-10-30, 08:24 PM)Pssst Wrote: Baloney.

Religion began when the Anunnaki made cooperative 'slaves' out of a faction of the hominoid species they genetically re-engineered.  That species became Homo Sapiens (us). The Enlileans of the Anunnaki took advantage of our naivete and allowed the concept of 'gods' to be attached to them. From that the first religions sprung.

[Image: PreviewInstanceData?instanceDataJson=%7B...D%7D%5D%7D]
"The cure for bad information is more information."
(2017-10-31, 06:20 PM)Mediochre Wrote: [Image: PreviewInstanceData?instanceDataJson=%7B...D%7D%5D%7D]

What proof do you desire?
(2017-11-01, 05:30 PM)Pssst Wrote: What proof do you desire?

Whatever you've got. Surely, if you're so convinced by it that you refer to the posted video as "Baloney", it must be logically irrefutable... right?
(This post was last modified: 2017-11-01, 09:02 PM by Mediochre.)
(2017-11-01, 08:44 PM)Mediochre Wrote: Whatever you've got. Surely, if you're so convinced by it that you refer to the posted video as "Baloney", it must be logically irrefutable... right?

I hunt eggs on Easter. There is no way I am interested in playing "your proof" game. Is this proof to you? Is that? Found a colored one!

Keep in mind, I have absolutely zero possibility of changing your mind. None. You create the reality you desire for the experience you desire. Why would I bother to attempt to unhinge your journey? I post a POV that parallels what the ET intelligence is putting forward, take what you want, dump the rest.

If what I posted is logically refutable, then refute it logically. Right? Instead of posting a pic this time.
(2017-11-01, 09:17 PM)Pssst Wrote: I hunt eggs on Easter. There is no way I am interested in playing "your proof" game. Is this proof to you? Is that? Found a colored one!

Keep in mind, I have absolutely zero possibility of changing your mind. None. You create the reality you desire for the experience you desire. Why would I bother to attempt to unhinge your journey? I post a POV that parallels what the ET intelligence is putting forward, take what you want, dump the rest.

If what I posted is logically refutable, then refute it logically. Right? Instead of posting a pic this time.

That's adorable, you insult the original poster by referring to their link as "Baloney", Assert a story that you claim is the truth, then when you get asked for evidence of your claim you backtrack and claim you have nothing to prove.

What a stereotypical spiritualist.

If you don't want to get called on your bullshit, stop flinging it at everyone.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mediochre's post:
  • Typoz
(2017-11-01, 09:32 PM)Mediochre Wrote: That's adorable,

PLONK

Children.

• View a Printable Version