The "PK Man"

5 Replies, 1547 Views

I just finished hearing an interview hosted by Jeffrey Mishlove and... Holy crap, do they make him sound like the emperor from Star Wars summoning weather phenomena and sabotaging sport teams for the hell of it. Surely there is more to this character than what was mentioned in this particular interview...
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
[-] The following 1 user Likes E. Flowers's post:
  • Obiwan
(2017-09-06, 03:30 AM)E. Flowers Wrote: I just finished hearing an interview hosted by Jeffrey Mishlove and... Holy crap, do they make him sound like the emperor from Star Wars summoning weather phenomena and sabotaging sport teams for the hell of it. Surely there is more to this character than what was mentioned in this particular interview...

Can you paste a link? 

I've seen a couple videos of "the PK man" but they were old, at least 30 years ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jkmac's post:
  • E. Flowers

There are more in the same channel, but I haven't seen them yet.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-06, 12:58 PM by E. Flowers.)
[-] The following 2 users Like E. Flowers's post:
  • Doug, Ninshub
Ahhh. No wonder the only videos I've seen of him are old... RIP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jkmac's post:
  • E. Flowers
Highly recommend mishlove's book on Ted Owens.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oleo's post:
  • Doug, E. Flowers, Ninshub
(2017-09-06, 01:16 PM)jkmac Wrote: RIP.

I doubt Ted Owens is "resting". Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • jkmac, Obiwan, E. Flowers

• View a Printable Version