The Famous Dr Rudy

31 Replies, 5260 Views

[-] The following 10 users Like Stan Woolley's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Michael Larkin, Titus Rivas, Sciborg_S_Patel, tim, Doug, laborde, Pollux, Typoz, Ninshub
Gosh, that was compelling. Thank you for sharing. Came across this minor update.
[-] The following 4 users Like laborde's post:
  • tim, Doug, Ninshub, Stan Woolley
(2017-08-27, 04:09 PM)laborde Wrote: Gosh, that was compelling. Thank you for sharing. Came across this minor update.

No problem. The video, apart from being among my favourites, caused a frenzy of posts between the two groups of arch-enemies on a certain forum, so it deserves to be here. Wink
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-27, 04:26 PM by Stan Woolley.)
[-] The following 4 users Like Stan Woolley's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Doug, Max_B, laborde
This post has been deleted.
(2017-08-27, 04:43 PM)Max_B Wrote: But is it in the right sub-forum Stan?

I don't know. I looked up and down the list twenty times before making my best guess!  Huh Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Stan Woolley's post:
  • Doug, Ninshub
(2017-08-27, 04:46 PM)Stan Woolley Wrote: I don't know. I looked up and down the list twenty times before making my best guess!  Huh Smile
I used to have that problem on Skeptiko - then ended up posting in "Other Stuff" regardless of the topic.
[-] The following 6 users Like Typoz's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Sciborg_S_Patel, tim, malf, Brian, Stan Woolley
A lot of stuff here, some of it relevant:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/wh...#post-6564
[-] The following 1 user Likes malf's post:
  • laborde
This post has been deleted.
Dr Rudy:

"For the next 10 days, two weeks, all of us went in and were talking to him about what he experienced, if anything."
(2017-08-27, 07:57 PM)malf Wrote: A lot of stuff here, some of it relevant:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/wh...#post-6564

Thanks Malf, that was a blast from the past; especially the posting dynamics between fors and againsts and the moderation decisions. Did note you recycled yourself, without attribution, here Tongue  Quality comment, tho ... and goes to the only glove that can be laid on the case, assuming we grant Dr Rudy and his assistant the good virtue I feel they deserve.
[-] The following 1 user Likes laborde's post:
  • malf

• View a Printable Version