Talking ETs

115 Replies, 17861 Views

If you think I am batshit crazee now, wait until you get a load of this thread.  Tongue

Let's start with - Extraterrestrials exist. Now that we have that clear..

Quote:A word on predictions. Since there is no past and future, only Now, then the term “prediction” is used for convenience. What the ET community is accomplishing is a read of the momentum of the energy at one particular time.
Quote:From mid 2015, the ET communicating entities agreed that in the Fall of 2016 "Everything will change" and did with the Trump election, a collective move from the status quo. Immediate changes will occur, and have, and long term changes (not necessarily apparent right away) will, in retrospect, be traceable back to the Fall of 2016. Predominantly positive people will have increased synchronistic expansions in "magical ways". Predominantly negative people will be more and more disconnected from "various things" and "opportunities".

Italics are direct quotes.
Quote:Major Predictions:
Quote:a) 2017 - 2019 (probability 98%) (fall of 2016 is "focal point" for this): Some form of ET life will be common, mainstream knowledge and will change the mindset and plant the seed that will eventually grow into the first open contact event with the YahYel around 2027 – 2034.
Quote:b) 75-85% probability of a "major economic downturn" around the Fall of 2016 (can come before or after though). Positive side: Will create a different mindset of the idea of economics and create a large upsurge for a totally different way to arrange the economic system (North America will take the lead here). First thing will be a complete revamping of the taxation system that will benefit everyone and it will spread like a wave throughout the global economy which will be totally transformed in the following years. 2020 is a demarcation point and the positive transformation will be "complete" in 2025-2030. (the total prediction going towards 2020 has a probability of 87-95%).
Quote:c) Political system will first appear to be "same old, same old". However, in 2020 humanity will create "a new completely historical event in our political system" (probability 88%).
Quote:d) 2018-2019: The beginning of a new practical energy system that can be mass produced and will begin to tap into "free energy". "It will be an infant kind of presentation at first but will mature very rapidly towards 2020-2025.
Quote:e) This new energy system will also be predicated by a "contraction". Between now and 2016-2019 there is a 98% probability of "another relatively devastating terrorist action" (“another" refers to 9/11).
Quote:f) 2015 Spring - 2020: Almost 100% probability of "another nuclear meltdown" ("another" refers to Fukushima). These two negative "contraction" events will pave the way for a new, better, and clean energy system mentioned in point d).

Quote:These major negative events will help "usher in a new age” in 2020-2030 that is similar to the space race in the 1960's in which everyone will "pull together to make big changes happen" (and yes, we landed on the moon Wink . In this period there will be incredible inventions and other happenings that are beyond our imagination at this point.
Quote:g) The above will "really turn things around and accelerate the idea of open contact" so that we will "finish out the window of 2030-2033 having an absolute understanding of Disclosure, of ET existence, and open contact beginning in earnest".
Quote:h) Sea water levels will rise as the ice melts during the next 30 - 50 years. Many coastal cities will go under water. That would mean a complete submersion of Florida from Jacksonville south to the Keys.
Quote:i) 2020-2025: We will be able to confirm historically the existence of Atlantis (probability above 90%). Someone will find the last "hall of records that exists". History will have to be rewritten. A large percentage of what was lost in the library of Alexandria will be found in this "hall of records".

Over to you... :exclamation:
(This post was last modified: 2017-12-19, 10:24 PM by Pssst.)
(2017-08-30, 08:50 PM)Pssst Wrote: If you think I am batshit crazee now, wait until you get a load of this thread.  Tongue

Let's start with - Extraterrestrials exist. Now that we have that clear..

Over to you... :exclamation:

This is clearly channelled stuff though. How can we distinguish it from the other noise from channelers that has been dead wrong. I get what you mean about probabilities and there being no real future.

Is there really any difference between Jane Roberts and Seth and the ET that likely channelled this through some human? I mean isn't Seth the same thing as an ET?
[-] The following 1 user Likes chuck's post:
  • Ninshub
(2017-08-30, 09:18 PM)chuck Wrote: This is clearly channelled stuff though. How can we distinguish it from the other noise from channelers that has been dead wrong. I get what you mean about probabilities and there being no real future.

Is there really any difference between Jane Roberts and Seth and the ET that likely channelled this through some human? I mean isn't Seth the same thing as an ET?

By applying what is taught through these channeled communications and seeing if they work, or not, as proof.

Speaking of the Greys... Smile

Best Bring Your "A" Game
Can't get a bite except for chuck?

Alrighty, how about a 100% statement of fact that should be easily app/disproved? Yes? Ready? This one will spin your head like a Linda Blair on methamphetamine.

Remember the Phoenix Lights? 

A Yahyel ship. The Yahyel are the result of the genetic manipulation of a faction of the Greys who created them as a hybrid race to continue the Greys' lineage, they have long since been able to procreate. The Yahyel will be the first to make hard contact with us from the hybrid species. 

Coming soon with a much greater display of power, grace and evidentiality.

In the USA. In 2017 (or very near thereabouts, the timing is up to us).

Book it. Bookmark it.

Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
No flying cars? I call BS.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
[-] The following 3 users Like E. Flowers's post:
  • Ninshub, Brian, iPsoFacTo
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like iPsoFacTo's post:
  • Fake Leuders, Doug
(2017-08-31, 05:23 AM)iPsoFacTo Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Big Grin

Three for the dunk tank.
(2017-08-30, 11:30 PM)Pssst Wrote: Can't get a bite except for chuck?

Alrighty, how about a 100% statement of fact that should be easily app/disproved? Yes? Ready? This one will spin your head like a Linda Blair on methamphetamine.

Remember the Phoenix Lights? 

A Yahyel ship. The Yahyel are the result of the genetic manipulation of a faction of the Greys who created them as a hybrid race to continue the Greys' lineage, they have long since been able to procreate. The Yahyel will be the first to make hard contact with us from the hybrid species. 

Coming soon with a much greater display of power, grace and evidentiality.

In the USA. In 2017 (or very near thereabouts, the timing is up to us).

Book it. Bookmark it.

Cool

I hope they have better manners than humans. Friendly aliens are the best kinds of aliens.
  • Ninshub
(2017-09-01, 06:49 PM)chuck Wrote: I hope they have better manners than humans. Friendly aliens are the best kinds of aliens.

The Yahyel, which number in the hundreds of thousands,  are the product of the genetic recombination of a faction we call the Greys and 20th/21st century Humans...which as you point out isn't necessarily good thing. In essence, we are their ancestors (speaking time-linearly of course).
(2017-09-01, 08:55 PM)Pssst Wrote: The Yahyel, which number in the hundreds of thousands,  are the product of the genetic recombination of a faction we call the Greys and 20th/21st century Humans...which as you point out isn't necessarily good thing. In essence, we are their ancestors (speaking time-linearly of course).

Do they walk among us? And if so, can a company like 23 and Me see any evidence of this?
  • Ninshub

• View a Printable Version