Skeptiko 359 -- Dr. Jacques Vallée’s Diaries Reveal What Most Scientists Still Deny

10 Replies, 2151 Views

Just listening now. Is Jacques saying anything new? Why is Jacques recently doing podcasts and UFO conferences now when for many years he had refused to do so?
(2017-08-29, 08:30 PM)chuck Wrote: Just listening now. Is Jacques saying anything new? Why is Jacques recently doing podcasts and UFO conferences now when for many years he had refused to do so?

Including the Contact In The Desert conference where he was asked something very similar to that. His answer was (/loosely/ quoting) "UFOlogy hasn't changed but UFOs certainly have and if they are coming, they will be coming soon". I posted a recording of his talk somewhere on the forum.  Blush
Or

it could be due to the publication of the three volumes of Forbidden Science by Anomalist Books.  Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Pssst's post:
  • malf, Ninshub
I'm alright with that, the man is an extremely capable writer in my opinion.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oleo's post:
  • E. Flowers, Ninshub
Geller? Targ?

Is Alex stealing our ramblings? ;-)
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-30, 03:35 AM by E. Flowers. Edit Reason: Added a smiley there, just to make it clear that was tongue-in-cheek. Please don't accuse me of bitchin'... )
[-] The following 2 users Like E. Flowers's post:
  • malf, Sciborg_S_Patel
Probably just telepathy.
[-] The following 7 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Obiwan, Bucky, malf, Sciborg_S_Patel, laborde, Laird, E. Flowers
Is it bad form to have discussions of skeptiko's podcasts? lol
(2017-08-31, 08:32 PM)iPsoFacTo Wrote: Is it bad form to have discussions of skeptiko's podcasts?  lol

Why do you think it would be?
I honestly don't think Alex would care. I think he would appreciate his podcast be discussed anywhere.
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • Ninshub, malf
Just asking. If there's any question that could possibly be posited about anything, I might bring it up. Wink
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-01, 01:32 AM by iPsoFacTo.)
[-] The following 2 users Like iPsoFacTo's post:
  • Oleo, Sciborg_S_Patel

• View a Printable Version