Should we scrape Anti Matters?

3 Replies, 1213 Views

Talking about this site:

http://anti-matters.org

I am one degree removed from Morhroff so I can pose the question to him indirectly....might even get an interview out of it.
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

Sorry I meant to note it's been defunct as a publication but the archive stands.

I can save every single one individually but if scraping is a fast process it would be nice.
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 2 users Like Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Brian, Typoz
Sci, two scrapers that I know of that you might try are:

I've used Wget for grabbing individual pages in the past. It's a reliable tool. Haven't used HTTrack but Pollux seems familiar with it.

Let us know how you go!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel
Thanks Laird, will look into it!

- Bertrand Russell

• View a Printable Version