Reincarnation Cases

149 Replies, 21376 Views

(2017-09-11, 04:59 PM)jkmac Wrote: Not trying to be a wise guy but: the fact that she doesn't say it, really has no bearing on the matter. 

The baby crying because they got a shot at the doctor's office doesn't recognize the need for the shot, the good than comes from it, the bad that is avoided because of it, just the pain it inflicts. They will cry like hell, but that crying doesn't change what is happening at a level they don't comprehend. And in the case, of the girl you are talking about, neither you, nor she, have any idea what things have taken place, or choices may have been made, before this life began that has a bearing on things. 

Listen, your empathy for all people who suffer is admirable, and I see how you would like to have all suffering go away. I get it.. 

But I just don't think that's how the system works. We all don't need to suffer all the time, but I believe it is in our destiny to pick up bumps and bruises along the trail of lives we live, and whether or not we know it at the time: we will be better, more complete, more perfect, and perhaps more empathetic ourselves, having gone through those things. This is just the way I understand how it all works.

Re- those two people I told you about: I think of all the hundreds of people they touched this weekend, the people they've inspired, and I can't help but think the world is a better place because of them. That may be the greatest good that comes from their work.

If it floats your boat, go for it. It still boils down to the immediate in the now human reality of the injustice of innocent suffering often having no meaning whatsoever to the sufferer. Certainly this is a sophisticated rationalization of why bad things happen to good people, albeit one that requires determined faith in the face of a gritty reality. Admittedly there are a lot of channelings and NDE accounts that seem to confirm the concept. Unfortunately, since these claims are usually not veridical in nature there is no way of confirming their truth as anything other than human imagination and the need to find meaning. Other options include of course the one most in accordance with observation of humanity, where these things happen for no reason at all, and the one where it is conscious choice but by some other being, for its own purposes.
[-] The following 2 users Like nbtruthman's post:
  • tim, Laird
(2017-09-12, 08:10 PM)nbtruthman Wrote: If it floats your boat, go for it. It still boils down to the immediate in the now human reality of the injustice of innocent suffering often having no meaning whatsoever to the sufferer. Certainly this is a sophisticated rationalization of why bad things happen to good people, albeit one that requires determined faith in the face of a gritty reality. Admittedly there are a lot of channelings and NDE accounts that seem to confirm the concept. Unfortunately, since these claims are usually not veridical in nature there is no way of confirming their truth as anything other than human imagination and the need to find meaning. Other options include of course the one most in accordance with observation of humanity, where these things happen for no reason at all, and the one where it is conscious choice but by some other being, for its own purposes.
No problem. These are personal choices we all make.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jkmac's post:
  • Laird
(2017-09-12, 08:10 PM)nbtruthman Wrote: ...It still boils down to the immediate in the now human reality of the injustice of innocent suffering often having no meaning whatsoever to the sufferer. Certainly this is a sophisticated rationalization of why bad things happen to good people, albeit one that requires determined faith in the face of a gritty reality. Admittedly there are a lot of channelings and NDE accounts that seem to confirm the concept. Unfortunately, since these claims are usually not veridical in nature there is no way of confirming their truth as anything other than human imagination and the need to find meaning. Other options include of course the one most in accordance with observation of humanity, where these things happen for no reason at all, and the one where it is conscious choice but by some other being, for its own purposes.

Veridicality is in the head of the beholder...

Your (pl) path is a choice that you made for yourself, not "some other being", for the express purpose of experiencing on Earth what you need to experience to grow consciously and spiritually. You also have the choice to view any event in Life as positive (integrative, collective, supportive) or negative (segregative, niholistic, divisive). These terms apply to aligning with your True Self, the Spirit You, and for the new POV you give back to All That Is of which you are an important piece. If you choose the positive, you get a positive result. The negative...

What you put out is what you get back.

It is not that negative events shouldn't exist, they represent the endpoint of one POV, establishing a neutral point in which you can 'stand' and make the choice you desire from that place of power. 

Nothing in existence has is valueless by definition, it is always yours to choose, no choice is invalid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
(2017-09-10, 11:37 AM)Raimo Wrote: As a 37 years old man I have different perspective, likes, memories and motivations than the 5 years old Raimo. Nevertheless, I am still the same "I", same being.

People who remember their previous lives tell that thay have been the same person (/"I", "being" etc.) in their previous lives. I think their statements are more reliable than channeled information, and certainly more valuable than vague theorizing about "higher self" etc.

Yes, there is only one Raimo regardless of the incarnation, so to speak colloquially. Of course they view their 'past lives' as 'past' because they have bought into the time illusion of their illusive physical reality.

As to channeled information, why lump all channelers into one dump station? We have junk channelers and we have channelers who have been providing verifiable information, including 'predictions' (reads of the energy momentum of the collective at that moment) for decades. Still channeling valuable information, directly applicable to your existence, today.

There are vague theories of 'Higher Selves' out there and there are proven methodologies but this is a very simple issue to sort out.
  • Ninshub
I now have proof that George Cranley lives on, in spirit, and is posting to his old zerdini blog!!!!!!

PROOOF PROOF PROOF READ N WEEP SKEPTICS
(2017-09-13, 07:44 PM)Pssst Wrote: Veridicality is in the head of the beholder...

Your (pl) path is a choice that you made for yourself, not "some other being", for the express purpose of experiencing on Earth what you need to experience to grow consciously and spiritually. You also have the choice to view any event in Life as positive (integrative, collective, supportive) or negative (segregative, niholistic, divisive). These terms apply to aligning with your True Self, the Spirit You, and for the new POV you give back to All That Is of which you are an important piece. If you choose the positive, you get a positive result. The negative...

What you put out is what you get back.

It is not that negative events shouldn't exist, they represent the endpoint of one POV, establishing a neutral point in which you can 'stand' and make the choice you desire from that place of power. 

Nothing in existence has is valueless by definition, it is always yours to choose, no choice is invalid.

Spoken by a True Believer, it appears. Just maybe, this is actually the case, but the "you" referred to must be the soul or spirit, not the human. Not the human who is struggling and is ignorant of these principles, not the human mentally disadvantaged person with an IQ of 50 dying of cancer and dimly wondering why this and why am I different, not the African child of 2 dying of AIDS contracted from the mother, or maybe of starvation. All these persons know is that they suffer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nbtruthman's post:
  • Laird
(2017-09-14, 03:54 PM)nbtruthman Wrote: Spoken by a True Believer, it appears. Just maybe, this is actually the case, but the "you" referred to must be the soul or spirit, not the human. Not the human who is struggling and is ignorant of these principles, not the human mentally disadvantaged person with an IQ of 50 dying of cancer and dimly wondering why this and why am I different, not the African child of 2 dying of AIDS contracted from the mother, or maybe of starvation. All these persons know is that they suffer.

Yes, yes, now you have got it! Chosen experiences!
(2017-09-13, 07:55 PM)Pssst Wrote: Yes, there is only one Raimo regardless of the incarnation, so to speak colloquially. Of course they view their 'past lives' as 'past' because they have bought into the time illusion of their illusive physical reality.

As to channeled information, why lump all channelers into one dump station? We have junk channelers and we have channelers who have been providing verifiable information, including 'predictions' (reads of the energy momentum of the collective at that moment) for decades. Still channeling valuable information, directly applicable to your existence, today.

There are vague theories of 'Higher Selves' out there and there are proven methodologies but this is a very simple issue to sort out.

I didn't mean to discredit all channeled information. I prefer mental mediumship (i.e. cases in which the communicator's identity is established and some veridical information is gained) to channeling. I also think that when CORTs and channeled information contradict each other, information gained from CORTs is right and channeled information is wrong.
(2017-09-14, 07:29 PM)Raimo Wrote: I didn't mean to discredit all channeled information. I prefer mental mediumship (i.e. cases in which the communicator's identity is established and some veridical information is gained) to channeling. I also think that when CORTs and channeled information contradict each other, information gained from CORTs is right and channeled information is wrong.

Perhaps right and wrong could be replaced with relevant or not? Channeled information is unique to each channel as the beings, ime, take their messages to the sitter based upon what floats the boat of the sitter. It is not so much that they contradict each other as they give the individual the information in a format the receiver can best relate.

Regarding mental mediumship, the following is a hybrid example of it...

Veridical hybridized mediumship

...and yes, mental mediumship is quite a bit more veridical. 

Back to channeling...channeled information is rarely veridical, it isn't the central purpose of most channels. They bring messages and this is a good time to discuss what is really important and what is not. The message is important, what you learn and do with that experience is what is real, the messenger rarely gives a ++it whether or not you believe he/she/it is what they claim to be.

The vibration, the energy, that is the key.
  • Ninshub
Wonder if he was a pilot in a previous life? 

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ff_1506347296
Oh my God, I hate all this.   Surprise
[-] The following 5 users Like Stan Woolley's post:
  • Ninshub, nbtruthman, Typoz, Laird, Doug

• View a Printable Version