Q Anon

3 Replies, 941 Views

Never heard of Q Anon, or “Q” Clearance, or just plain Q?

Don’t feel bad because if you’re over 50 and not exactly au fait with “message boards”, Reddit forums, and 4Chan, it’s not surprising. We old guys need to get up to speed.  Tongue This is how crucial information is spread today, given our totally controlled mainstream media.

The designation”Q” usually signifies a person with extremely high level security clearance. (E.g. Like Q, the fictional character in the James Bond films.) Enough said. If he/she is what he purports to be, then he /she is a person extremely close to the President of the United States (POTUS). He even seems to have dropped clues to verify his credentials by posting on 4Chan aerial photos purported to be taken from inside Air Force One during Trumps’ recent trip to Asia.

Q frames his “intel drops” as questions designed to lead readers in the direction he wishes them to focus their thinking on, whilst simultaneously drip-feeding gems of intriguing covert and clandestine intelligence.

I was sent the PDF, The Book of Q“. This is from the forward:

“All of Q’s messages were posted on a thread called Calm Before The Storm (CBTS), which at this point, has been archived over 430 times – making it the longest thread on 4chan ever.

“As all of this evolves, it is clear that whoever Q may be, his statements, questions and/or insinuations paint a compelling picture: a world about to be set free from the grip of a global cabal that includes CIA, FBI, banker families and royal dynasties.”

FYI For all you conspiracy nutso! Wink
I just wonder what we're supposed to believe if some other anonymous Internet poster also claims to have extremely high level security clearance, but says the exact opposite.
(2017-12-27, 12:36 AM)Chris Wrote: I just wonder what we're supposed to believe if some other anonymous Internet poster also claims to have extremely high level security clearance, but says the exact opposite.

Believe what resonates with you.
(2017-12-27, 01:35 AM)Pssst Wrote: Believe what resonates with you.

Q does not resonate with me, but neither did FBIanon. But bonus points to him/her for referencing the Q document/gospel.

• View a Printable Version