Physical mediumship: apports through the mouth

39 Replies, 7666 Views

(2017-08-29, 03:28 AM)Ninshub Wrote: Did you get them them lab-examined? Wink

Seriously, has ectoplasm ever gone through a lab exam?

I see this link here:
http://physicalmediumship4u.com/2008/06/...sept-1912/

Never had them examined except by a jeweller. Semiprecius stones. I have hundreds that have never been scrutinized.

Ectoplasm, very difficult to examine since it is a living creation and highly photophobic. During a recent Caylor seance, his Spirit Control informed that they were utilizing spinal fluid as an ingredient. I had Schrenk's organic formula somewhere.

Back to apports. The process has been explained.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
(2017-08-29, 09:41 AM)Brian Wrote: Wouldn't take his work too seriously.  See these photos for example
https://publicdomainreview.org/collectio...iere-1913/

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Eva_Carri%C3%A8re

[Image: 372px-Eva_C_medium_5.png]

Eva C's 'ectoplasm' was made from magazine and newspaper cut-outs. For example, the above is a cut-out of Woodrow Wilson with a drawn on moustache. Funny how some die-hard believers still claim this bogus fraud is evidence for the paranormal (Victor Zammit etc).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fake Leuders's post:
  • Brian
(2017-08-29, 05:56 PM)Leuders Wrote: Would you say that all physical Mediumship is fraudulent? Have you ever attended a PM demonstration and caught outright said medium and could you report your findings?  Golly G whiz dang you and I can make a ton of money.

[Image: 372px-Eva_C_medium_5.png]

Eva C's 'ectoplasm' was made from magazine and newspaper cut-outs. For example, the above is a cut-out of Woodrow Wilson with a drawn on moustache. Funny how some die-hard believers still claim this bogus fraud is evidence for the paranormal (Victor Zammit etc).
This post has been deleted.
Pssst wrote: "Would you say that all physical Mediumship is fraudulent?"

Leuders, if you feel the urge to take this bait, feel free to start a thread about it on the Skeptic vs. Proponent Discussions sub-forum, where such discussion would be suited.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • Fake Leuders
This post has been deleted.
(2017-08-29, 03:28 AM)Ninshub Wrote: Did you get them them lab-examined? Wink

Seriously, has ectoplasm ever gone through a lab exam?

I see this link here:
http://physicalmediumship4u.com/2008/06/...sept-1912/

As far as I know it was physician and  Nobel prize winner Charles Richet who managed to examine ectoplasm (he was also the one who coined the term). He said it was proteine like.

Smithy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smithy's post:
  • Obiwan
(2017-08-28, 08:53 PM)Pssst Wrote: The footage was shot during a seance I attended, it was shot from the left, frontal and right of the medium by his wife, Julia. This was my point of view as well.

The eye apport itself could be seen very clearly to be 'created' right before emitting from under the eye. To wit, there was a semi-liquid, gelatinous mass that could be seen changing into the apport just as it emerged.

Hey Pssst:

A few questions-
- Would you be willing to share how one might witness this themselves? Perhaps w/o traveling thousands of miles? Haven't had much luck finding anything that looks reputable on www. Can take off-line of necessary.

- Are the stones and other objects metallurgically and chemically indistinguishable from "actual" stones and coins etc?

- Are the gem stones cut?

- Are all those small roundish objects, gemstones or something else? 

- Are the coins from particular time periods (as evidence by the mint date or by their construction)?

- Do the coins show wear,, ie: as if they'd been used?

- These demonstrations seem to be done in full light and with relatively little limiting protocol. Have they been carefully studied by anyone using strict scientific controls? If so, what were the results. Obviously I'm particularly interested in a protocol that could be established to eliminate fraud. Something like a real time fluoroscope that might image the area where the objects are materialized would be nearly indisputable I would say.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jkmac's post:
  • Ninshub
Would you be willing to share how one might witness this themselves? Perhaps w/o traveling thousands of miles? Haven't had much luck finding anything that looks reputable on www. 

Apportation? I don't know where you are located but Muegge travels his area (Germ, Austria, etc.) and we are bringing him back to USA, Caylor travels extensively UK, USA, etc. Alexander stays in the UK, Shane travels extensively. Most of these will require that you have a voucher from an existing sitter before entry is gained.

Lists of people who will NEVER be allowed into a PM session and those lists are shared for years now. Most banned individuals are collected off Internet posts.

- Are the stones and other objects metallurgically and chemically indistinguishable from "actual" stones and coins etc?

Yes and many are very glasslike. 

- Are the gem stones cut?

Most have a rough cut look n feel to them. Some are precisely faceted. The coins range from shiny new (reproductions?) to aged and scarred.

- Are all those small roundish objects, gemstones or something else? 

Most are gemstone quality, yes. It isn't nice to steal. lol Although I have had spirit place apports in my home which I find when I return. They don't have my correct address - no one does - and all I gave spirit was my zipcode.

- Are the coins from particular time periods (as evidence by the mint date or by their construction)?

Roman, Greek, American, francs, paper currency, yen, antique, ancient, current.

- Do the coins show wear,, ie: as if they'd been used?

Yes.

- These demonstrations seem to be done in full light and with relatively little limiting protocol. 

Many times the apportations occur over lunch, this is why Caylor rarely gets asked out. lol Ibiza a few years ago.

-Have they been carefully studied by anyone using strict scientific controls? If so, what were the results. Obviously I'm particularly interested in a protocol that could be established to eliminate fraud. Something like a real time fluoroscope that might image the area where the objects are materialized would be nearly indisputable I would say.

Stephen Braude and another researcher who we nicknamed The Wolf 

Braude and Muegge

...which I don't consider as valid because Braude later admitted he changed his paper due to it being inconsistent with The Wolf's 'findings' which were nothing more than conjecture about the PM phenomenon.

You're not going to get ANY PM practicing today to allow any type of "scientific study and control" and why should they? They don't care whether or not people outside of the sitters find PM believable as spirit-inspired communication. It's been done, Leslie Flint, still the greatest IDVoice medium I have ever seen, was studied to the point of hilarity and never was once found to be fraudulent. 

Lord knows I tried but after the Braude debacle, and the looooooong history of sceptic abuse of privileges, ain't happening. 

Btw, there are literally hundreds of PMs in the US alone, varying degrees of what would loosely be called 'expertise'. Hell, I can spin a table for that matter. 
[-] The following 3 users Like Pssst's post:
  • jkmac, Laird, Ninshub
(2017-08-30, 08:27 AM)Brian Wrote: My own position is that I am very suspicious of those who require dark rooms and enclosed cabinets with special clothes.  I doubt if it is the "spirits" who require this.  However, I'm not a general sceptic of the paranormal so I try to keep an open mind.  Having said that, if the evidence says fraud then that is the most likely explanation whether we like it or not.  Each to his own opinion though.

Opinion, yes. Know from where you speak? No.

Pfft.

• View a Printable Version