Physical mediumship: apports through the mouth

39 Replies, 7684 Views

One trance physical medium who usually brings apports through the mouth. Is this a legit practice, or is it considered more or only legitimate if the apports are not coming through the physical medium's body?

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-20, 05:22 AM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel
Footage of Kai Muegge where they're coming out of his every facial orifice:

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-20, 05:22 AM by Ninshub.)
I guess anything is legitimate if it can be shown to be genuine. Without proper control I am sure there are any number of different ways to make it happen Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Obiwan's post:
  • Laird, Ninshub
(2017-08-20, 05:04 AM)Ninshub Wrote: One trance physical medium who usually brings apports through the mouth. Is this a legit practice, or is it considered more or only legitimate if the apports are not coming through the physical medium's body?

Hmmm - pretty interesting. Whether this is a legit way of apport, I don't know.

However, apports usually come out of nowhere.

I think this feat should have more evidential power if, right before the session, an X-ray of his stomach had been made. Because now it seems that he is "simply" regurgitating the content of his stomach - a remarkable feat in its own right by the way.

Smithy
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-21, 09:42 AM by Smithy. Edit Reason: typo )
[-] The following 7 users Like Smithy's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Brian, Ninshub, Obiwan, Typoz, Laird, Doug
(2017-08-20, 05:04 AM)Ninshub Wrote: One trance physical medium who usually brings apports through the mouth. Is this a legit practice, or is it considered more or only legitimate if the apports are not coming through the physical medium's body?

Seen him many times, know him well, have dozens of his apports.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pssst's post:
  • malf, Ninshub
(2017-08-21, 09:41 AM)Smithy Wrote: Hmmm - pretty interesting. Whether this is a legit way of apport, I don't know.

However, apports usually come out of nowhere.

I think this feat should have more evidential power if, right before the session, an X-ray of his stomach had been made. Because now it seems that he is "simply" regurgitating the content of his stomach - a remarkable feat in its own right by the way.

Smithy

The apports emerge from a blackish, vortex-like area in the lower part of his tongue, in the cavity nestled next to the frenulum. They are ectoplasmically coated, you can, as I have, felt the stickiness of the ectoplasm immediately upon landing on the cloth. Occasionally, they will emit a small ozone-like smell but no smell, taste or expulsion of anything that would remotely resemble regurgitation.
  • malf, Ninshub
(2017-08-20, 05:22 AM)Ninshub Wrote: Footage of Kai Muegge where they're coming out of his every facial orifice:

The footage was shot during a seance I attended, it was shot from the left, frontal and right of the medium by his wife, Julia. This was my point of view as well.

The eye apport itself could be seen very clearly to be 'created' right before emitting from under the eye. To wit, there was a semi-liquid, gelatinous mass that could be seen changing into the apport just as it emerged.
  • malf, Ninshub
(2017-08-28, 08:47 PM)Pssst Wrote: They are ectoplasmically coated, you can, as I have, felt the stickiness of the ectoplasm immediately upon landing on the cloth. Occasionally, they will emit a small ozone-like smell but no smell, taste or expulsion of anything that would remotely resemble regurgitation.

(2017-08-28, 08:42 PM)Pssst Wrote: Seen him many times, know him well, have dozens of his apports.
Did you get them them lab-examined? Wink

Seriously, has ectoplasm ever gone through a lab exam?

I see this link here:
http://physicalmediumship4u.com/2008/06/...sept-1912/
[-] The following 3 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Brian, Laird, Doug
This post has been deleted.
(2017-08-29, 03:28 AM)Ninshub Wrote: Seriously, has ectoplasm ever gone through a lab exam?

I think so. I recall reading that a Mr Britain Jones, a doctor, became a regular sitter at her seances, he managed to obtain a sample of this material I think about as large as a mans handkerchief, iirc he described seeing skin cells and the composition being similar to bleach. Apparently it decomposed over a period of time after being exposed to light. I recall reading that both the apparently materialised figure and the medium groaned when he cut the piece out of the figure's robe, by agreement. The book about her life and work describes his findings in some detail.
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-29, 01:05 PM by Obiwan.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Obiwan's post:
  • Oleo, Ninshub

• View a Printable Version