Organization claims evidence of element transmutation in cold fusion reactor.

2 Replies, 961 Views

The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project, a group of engineers that employ crowdsourcing to build and test devices that claim the capacity to produce an excess of energy (usually resulting in excess heat) from cold fusion reactions, just uploaded a video in which they claim solid proof that the reaction in this device is indeed nuclear (as opposed to chemical) in nature. The claim is based on the analysis of residual ash: 

Any child of the 50s (and I know there are quite a few here), is likely familiar with all of the 'wonders' promised to us when fusion was mastered... Those promises were delivered based on predictions regarding the technological development of regular (or 'hot') fusion, which has been a terrible dub and met many, many complications. But, if this is possible, it should be similar as long as it scales accordingly. We'll see...
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-25, 07:59 PM by E. Flowers.)
[-] The following 3 users Like E. Flowers's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Oleo, Max_B
This post has been deleted.
Yeah... Egely's credentials are legit, he is an honest-to-god nuclear physicist. The NOVA reactor is actually his invention, MFMP is only running independent tests.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
[-] The following 1 user Likes E. Flowers's post:
  • Ninshub

• View a Printable Version