OBE & Lucid Dreaming Multimedia Resources Thread

24 Replies, 6149 Views

Please post links to multimedia files (videos, podcasts, etc.) here.
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-14, 04:22 AM by Doug.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doug's post:
  • Ninshub
Robert Waggoner talk - "Lucid Dreaming, gateway to self development and healing" (2015)

[-] The following 2 users Like Doug's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Ninshub
Sean McNamara on the importance of dream journaling for lucid dreams and OBEs/astral travel.

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-14, 01:25 AM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Doug
Luis Minero is president of the International Academy of Consciousness. He is also author of Demystifying the Out-of-Body Experience. Here he discusses the various applications of out-of-body experience (OBE).

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-14, 01:29 AM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Doug
William Buhlman, best-selling author, teacher, and leading expert on the subject of out-of-body experiences, presented the keynote address at the 2014 Professional Seminar at The Monroe Institute.

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-14, 01:35 AM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 4 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Raimo, Barbara Roberts Brazil, Sciborg_S_Patel, Doug
Haven't come across this technique before

[-] The following 2 users Like Brian's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Stan Woolley
Sadly this video put me in mind of recently banned Pssst, who appeared to me to believe some of the stuff that Buhlman talks about. We are creators.

Oh my God, I hate all this.   Surprise
[-] The following 2 users Like Stan Woolley's post:
  • Ninshub, Typoz
Brian's post in another thread reminded me of having had several lucid dreams after seeing a TV documentary when I was at college. This documentary is now available on YouTube. It's from 1985 and was part of the BBC's Everyman series:

[-] The following 4 users Like Guest's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Max_B, Typoz, Brian
(2019-01-28, 11:33 AM)Chris Wrote: Brian's post in another thread reminded me of having had several lucid dreams after seeing a TV documentary when I was at college. This documentary is now available on YouTube. It's from 1985 and was part of the BBC's Everyman series:

This is a great video.  I had to laugh at the middle class accents of the old BBC documentaries.  Once upon a time, I wondered if lucid dreamers only dreamt that they knew they were dreaming but to see one communicating with the outside world so clearly demonstrates that they really are conscious during their dreams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brian's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel
(2019-01-28, 05:51 PM)Brian Wrote: This is a great video.  I had to laugh at the middle class accents of the old BBC documentaries.  Once upon a time, I wondered if lucid dreamers only dreamt that they knew they were dreaming but to see one communicating with the outside world so clearly demonstrates that they really are conscious during their dreams.

I haven't rewatched it yet, but I remember that as the thing that really impressed me when I first saw it.

• View a Printable Version