Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern sightings of fairies
Courtesy of the Daily Grail, here's a longish blog post on modern sightings of fairies:
https://deadbutdreaming.wordpress.com/20...n-faeries/

The whole blog is fairy-oriented, though for some reason it prefers the archaic spelling "faerie".
"There are more things in philosophy than are dreamt of in heaven and earth."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris's post:
  • Ninshub
(12-05-2017, 12:36 PM)Chris Wrote: Courtesy of the Daily Grail, here's a longish blog post on modern sightings of fairies:
https://deadbutdreaming.wordpress.com/20...n-faeries/

The whole blog is fairy-oriented, though for some reason it prefers the archaic spelling "faerie".

It is a symbolic embodiment. Those beings – not to say they do not have their own self-conscious cognizance – but they are an extension of the unconscious portion of the mass [collective] consciousness that all of us are together. It is one way to communicate with a portion of ourselves that is considered to be more naturally connected.

Which explains why they were more prevalent in the olden days...because people believed in them, a more realized connection to nature. Perhaps, it would be more appropriate to say brought into manifestation in physical reality.

They are a part of Nature's social network and can be found if you know where to look. Smile
Existence is not subject to time; time is subject to Existence.
For anyone interested in this subject I would recommend reading Patrick Harpur. I had the pleasure of spending a weekend in his company (he runs occasional small seminars in his lovely Dorset village home) and found his knowledge on subjects including alchemy, classical and pagan mythology plus the history of encounters with other-worldly beings to be extensive and fascinating.

Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld
"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud.” ― C.G. Jung
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kamarling's post:
  • Pssst
(12-05-2017, 07:38 PM)Kamarling Wrote: For anyone interested in this subject I would recommend reading Patrick Harpur. I had the pleasure of spending a weekend in his company (he runs occasional small seminars in his lovely Dorset village home) and found his knowledge on subjects including alchemy, classical and pagan mythology plus the history of encounters with other-worldly beings to be extensive and fascinating.

Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld

"The key to being alert to it lies in what [Blake Bashar, Kryon, et al] called the Imagination, and in not allowing the rational [physical] mind to shut out what it cannot readily comprehend or control."

The Higher Mind conceives
The physical brain receives
The physical mind perceives and only understands what has happened, not HOW things happen, and is built to do just that and only that.

Imagination is the conduit to and from conception to perception.
Existence is not subject to time; time is subject to Existence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Kamarling