mobile friendly plans?

12 Replies, 2994 Views

It's not very nice to use
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring 
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
(This post was last modified: 2020-07-06, 09:24 PM by Max_B.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max_B's post:
  • malf
@Pollux is working on themes, I'll try to make sure he sees your post, Max. He has already contributed one: Psi Quest, which you can test out by scrolling right to the bottom of the page and selecting "Psi Quest" in the drop-down that (by default) reads "Default". Not sure whether that's more mobile-friendly than the default, but hopefully you can test and let us know.
This post has been deleted.
(2017-08-15, 10:04 PM)Max_B Wrote: A little better... but doesn't shrink enough to go properly 'inline', with text that is large enough to read.

If everything works there should be a theme available soon called W3 Repsonsive that is made particularly mobile-friendly.>> https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=776
[-] The following 3 users Like Pollux's post:
  • Ninshub, Max_B, malf
(2017-08-19, 05:45 AM)Pollux Wrote: If everything works there should be a theme available soon called W3 Repsonsive that is made particularly mobile-friendly.>> https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=776

This is awesome news!
A mobile friendly theme is now installed, with the totally unimaginative name; Mobile Friendly.

So check for it in your settings, activate it, and let me know how it works out - and if there are any bugs, missing tools/setting etc.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pollux's post:
  • Laird, Doug
(2017-08-27, 05:34 PM)Pollux Wrote: A mobile friendly theme is now installed, with the totally unimaginative name; Mobile Friendly.

So check for it in your settings, activate it, and let me know how it works out - and if there are any bugs, missing tools/setting etc.

Excellent!
[-] The following 1 user Likes malf's post:
  • Pollux
Do we lose the like function, or am I missing something?
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-27, 06:08 PM by malf.)
(2017-08-27, 06:07 PM)malf Wrote: Do we lose the like function, or am I missing something?

The Likes should work now - and the logo should be in place.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pollux's post:
  • Laird, malf
Thanks for your good work here, Pollux. I'm unlikely to visit the site on a mobile device, but this is very good news for those who do.
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-28, 07:55 AM by Laird.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Laird's post:
  • Pollux, malf, Typoz

• View a Printable Version