Impersonating user deleted: JonDonnis

10 Replies, 2762 Views
Thread Closed 

The moderation team strongly suspects the recently-registered account, JonDonnis, of being an impersonation of the real Jon Donnis. We have thus temporarily banned this account pending confirmation (or denial) from the real Jon Donnis, whom we have contacted via the official email on his website. We would encourage members in the meantime not to interact with this account's posts, because if it is confirmed to be an impersonation, we will delete all of its posts along with the account itself.
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-31, 05:34 AM by Laird.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Doug
Permanently banned as an impersonation of Jon Donnis, who I've just noticed writes this on his website (http://www.badpsychics.com/) in the sidebar:

Quote:Jon Donnis -
I do NOT post on any forums or sites other than my own. Any such posts are NOT me (Jon Donnis), so please delete or ignore them!

So, no need to wait for a reply to our email - this account is definitively an impersonation. Have deleted all of its posts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Doug
Have deleted the account now too, and disallowed this username from future registrations.
[-] The following 2 users Like Laird's post:
  • Fake Leuders, Doug
Jon Donnis on his public twitter has confirmed that he has been impersonated.

He says Victor Zammit is behind the impersonations.

https://twitter.com/JonDonnis/status/903288768706342914
Let's not follow the rabbit hole into who Donnis thinks is impersonating him.

That seems like libel in the moral sense to me.
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 4 users Like Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Bucky, Doug, Typoz, Ninshub
(2017-09-02, 03:14 PM)Sciborg_S_Patel Wrote: Let's not follow the rabbit hole into who Donnis thinks is impersonating him.

That seems like libel in the moral sense to me.

Completely agree with that.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Bucky, Doug, Sciborg_S_Patel
Who's John Donnis ? And why would Victor Zammit impersonate him Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes tim's post:
  • Ninshub
Jon Donnis is a person who knows all the facts about survival and mediumship for a certainty and as a result can be relied upon when he says all mediums are fraudulent. He has a website to prove it, so it must be true.

If you don't know who Victor is (I'm sure you do);he's a retired Australian lawyer who also knows the fact of survival for a certainty however they seem to be a different set of facts from Jon's. The only person I've seen Victor impersonate is Victor, as he sometimes write about himself in the third person Smile
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-02, 06:11 PM by Obiwan.)
[-] The following 5 users Like Obiwan's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Slorri, tim, Typoz, Ninshub
Odd how Donnis seems so certain. Has Zammit ever responded to this?
(2017-09-02, 06:10 PM)The only person I\ve seen Victor impersonate is Victor, as he sometimes write about himself in the third person Obiwan Wrote: Jon Donnis is a person who knows all the facts about survival and mediumship for a certainty and as a result can be relied upon when he says all mediums are fraudulent. He has a website to prove it, so it must be true.

If you don't know who Victor is (I'm sure you do);he's a retired Australian lawyer who also knows the fact of survival for a certainty however they seem to be a different set of facts from Jon's. The only person I've seen Victor impersonate is Victor, as he sometimes write about himself in the third person Smile

Thanks, Obiwan, got it.

"The only person I've seen Victor impersonate is Victor, as he sometimes writes about himself in the third person Smile

A kind of out of body experience ? Well, maybe not Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like tim's post:
  • Brian, Obiwan
Thread Closed 

• View a Printable Version