I'm seeing 3 deleted threads in Skeptic vs Proponent?

31 Replies, 4766 Views

(2017-09-23, 05:56 PM)Brian Wrote: If you do, please restore mine with anonymity but do not restore my digital painting or the link in the same post.

Brian, perhaps you could follow the suggestion I raised in my last post: rather than deleting OPs (original posts - thread-starters), which deletes every other post in the thread, simply edit your OP to be empty or to contain some message indicating that you've deleted it. If you couldn't be fussed doing this, then please let me know that it's OK for me to restore those posts and do it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Laird's post:
  • Ninshub, Doug
This post has been deleted.
(2017-09-23, 06:02 PM)Brian Wrote: No I've changed my mind.  Those were my contributions and I'm entitled to have them removed.  Maybe you can just save Max's posts and anybody else who requests it and create a new thread for them or something.

Please see my previous post.
(2017-09-23, 06:06 PM)Brian Wrote: You missed the point.  I created the threads and I wish I hadn't because I see no reason why people here should benefit from my input.  Save Max's posts but start new threads.  I want all my posts removed from Psiencequest.

I'm not proposing that your input be retained. I'm simply asking that rather than deleting your OPs, you edit them to be blank or otherwise indicate deleted content - otherwise entire threads are deleted with no way of resurrecting them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Laird's post:
  • Ninshub, tim
(2017-09-23, 06:10 PM)Brian Wrote: The most important ones are now removed.  Goodbye.

Don't feel like you've burnt any bridges, Brian - you're welcome back any time.

I am going to restore the threads that you've deleted though - of course with your OPs blanked out as you prefer.
[-] The following 5 users Like Laird's post:
  • Ninshub, tim, Max_B, Doug, Stan Woolley
(2017-09-23, 06:13 PM)Brian Wrote: OK, you do it for me.  I've done enough work now.

Yessir.
[-] The following 3 users Like Laird's post:
  • Ninshub, Doug, Stan Woolley

• View a Printable Version