How Are UFOs Related to PSI?

47 Replies, 6037 Views

This thread is for discussing how UFOs relate to PSI and the PQ charter. Thanks.
Just a few off the top of my head:

(UFO is a stupid term for this phenomena at this point, but I will continue to use it as a pointer.)

1. Two people experiencing the same incident often describe very different visual, aural and emotional effects from the same encounter. 
2. Some people experience paranormal activity or otherwise gain healing or "psychic" abilities following a close encounter. Similar to some NDE experiencers.
3. The majority of serious UFO commentators reject the nuts and bolts/extra-terrestrial explanation for the phenomena and point instead toward a phenomena that is related in some way to "inter-dimensional" travel.
4. There are UFO encounters where people have experienced dead relatives or friends.
5. Some UFO experiences occur in the same mental state as the OBE and involve the classic OBE vibration/noise prelude.
6. Communications with entities during encounters is telepathic nearly 100% of the time.
7. Some abductees come to understand that the "alien" contact stems from the fact that they have incarnated on the Earth either as a choice to serve as a conduit on the Earth for alien contact, or as an actual alien life form incarnating as a human.
8. Several high-ranking officials have specifically linked the UFO phenomena with psi.

These are just a few and obviously seem pretty sketchy at first read. The problem is that the entire field is filled with misinformation, disinformation, money-makers, and out-right frauds.
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-27, 03:00 PM by chuck.)
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • diverdown, Laird
(2017-09-27, 02:59 PM)chuck Wrote: Just a few off the top of my head:

(UFO is a stupid term for this phenomena at this point, but I will continue to use it as a pointer.)

1. Two people experiencing the same incident often describe very different visual, aural and emotional effects from the same encounter. 
2. Some people experience paranormal activity or otherwise gain healing or "psychic" abilities following a close encounter. Similar to some NDE experiencers.
3. The majority of serious UFO commentators reject the nuts and bolts/extra-terrestrial explanation for the phenomena and point instead toward a phenomena that is related in some way to "inter-dimensional" travel.
4. There are UFO encounters where people have experienced dead relatives or friends.
5. Some UFO experiences occur in the same mental state as the OBE and involve the classic OBE vibration/noise prelude.
6. Communications with entities during encounters is telepathic nearly 100% of the time.
7. Some abductees come to understand that the "alien" contact stems from the fact that they have incarnated on the Earth either as a choice to serve as a conduit on the Earth for alien contact, or as an actual alien life form incarnating as a human.
8. Several high-ranking officials have specifically linked the UFO phenomena with psi.

These are just a few and obviously seem pretty sketchy at first read. The problem is that the entire field is filled with misinformation, disinformation, money-makers, and out-right frauds.

I've seen three in my life so far. None of those listed things happened to me. Perhaps the sighting wasn't close enough. On a more serious note when I did observe them I didn't automatically assume aliens. I thought, that's odd I wonder what it is?
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-27, 04:13 PM by Steve001.)
(2017-09-27, 04:09 PM)Steve001 Wrote: I've seen three in my life so far. None of those listed things happened to me. Perhaps the sighting wasn't close enough. On a more serious note when I did observe them I didn't automatically assume aliens. I thought, that's odd I wonder what it is?
Most of those effects come from close encounters, not night time sky sightings.
(2017-09-27, 02:59 PM)chuck Wrote: These are just a few and obviously seem pretty sketchy at first read. The problem is that the entire field is filled with misinformation, disinformation, money-makers, and out-right frauds.

The problem is that very few ppl put in the time and effort to gain the knowledge to ferret put the bad apples. It isn't difficult.
(2017-09-27, 07:01 PM)Pssst Wrote: The problem is that very few ppl put in the time and effort to gain the knowledge to ferret put the bad apples. It isn't difficult.

By not difficult, you mean it isn't intellectually taxing or it doesn't take a mountain of time and effort?
I've had two encounters, one with family and friends...who remember the details, I don't remember anything except a haze-like "Hm, something happened." I remember a three pointed triangular craft although I am uncertain if I actually remember it or conjure up the image from the others reports. A blank.

My first encounter was as a high-schooler but I later found out it was more of an OOBE. Greys, a few hundred feet away, looking back at me, scurrying around at the bottom of a saucer-shaped craft, it wasn't raining, it was very early morn. I hopped a ride to practice with a friend who lived within a couple hundred meters from the 'landing site'. Raining when he picked me up, all night long torrentially.

<shrug>
(2017-09-27, 07:04 PM)Pssst Wrote: The problem is that very few ppl put in the time and effort to gain the knowledge to ferret put the bad apples. It isn\t difficult.Silence Wrote: By not difficult, you mean it isn't intellectually taxing or it doesn't take a mountain of time and effort?

It is like any other acquired skill, intellectually taxing and it does take considerable effort. Once you have the knowledge base, it is not difficult to find the commonalities between those that have information of value and those who do not.
(2017-09-27, 04:09 PM)Steve001 Wrote: I've seen three in my life so far. None of those listed things happened to me. Perhaps the sighting wasn't close enough. On a more serious note when I did observe them I didn't automatically assume aliens. I thought, that's odd I wonder what it is?

I would propose that I have looked skyward more times than most, as well spending almost a year and a half of my life in aeroplanes, but I have never seen anything that I would call a UFO. I would never automatically assume anything.
Oh my God, I hate all this.   Surprise
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stan Woolley's post:
  • tim
(2017-09-30, 09:54 AM)Stan Woolley Wrote: I would propose that I have looked skyward more times than most, as well spending almost a year and a half of my life in aeroplanes, but I have never seen anything that I would call a UFO. I would never automatically assume anything.

Did any of your fellow pilots ever report anything that might be termed a UFO sighting, Stan ?

• View a Printable Version