Greetings everyone!

5 Replies, 1718 Views

I come here too late, I should have come here several months ago.

But I was at a crucial job determination and was in a severely deep depression mood that time.

Around June ~ July of this year - 2017 which is going to end at the time of my writing this, I made a decision to enter a new company, and now I'm at another situation to decide whether to go to another company or just stay here which is currently nice to work for myself but some bosses are fighting against each other and if the leader of development department would leave after Spring Festival next year (like someone told several few of us in private), namely February 2018, that would mean there should come another development leader, in which case a lot of unpredictable cases would ensue.

I have suffered severe depression mood for decades. I need to understand why we are here, on earth, leading these lives, some of which are more terrific than mine, while some are super glamorous wonderful compared with mine, observing the past, but who knows the future, perhaps the now hapless ones would thrive while the super happy ones would go tragic. I want and need to understand why, how we were created? by who? how different fates of different individuals be arranged?

There is going to be the Christmas, Merry Christmas to all here, nice to meet you all here, though my mood is depressed I wish you all have a nice mood and be happy, embracing the new year.
[-] The following 12 users Like tarantulanebula's post:
  • Dreamsoap, Mediochre, Larry, diverdown, Doppelgänger, hypermagda, tim, Pollux, Typoz, Ninshub, Laird, Doug
(2017-12-14, 06:00 AM)tarantulanebula Wrote: There is going to be the Christmas, Merry Christmas to all here, nice to meet you all here, though my mood is depressed I wish you all have a nice mood and be happy, embracing the new year.
Welcome to the forum Tarantulanebula, a Merry Christmas to you!
[-] The following 2 users Like Typoz's post:
  • tarantulanebula, tim
(2017-12-24, 08:31 AM)Typoz Wrote: Welcome to the forum Tarantulanebula, a Merry Christmas to you!

And a Happy New Year Tarantulanebula!
[-] The following 1 user Likes diverdown's post:
  • tarantulanebula
This post has been deleted.
(2017-12-24, 08:31 AM)Typoz Wrote: Welcome to the forum Tarantulanebula, a Merry Christmas to you!

Thank you dear Typoz!

I remained inactive during several past months because the company I was working in had severe problems because of bosses and 2 top technicians were fighting against each other.

I thought that would have had no business with me, since I did not stand by neither side and just did my own job well. Not long ago one top technician resigned from company and the other top technician didn't want to work, just play computer games in company, causing bosses making a decision to dismiss the whole company (which had about 30 employees meantime), in the end of February. Thus I'm now jobless.

I'm now learning new things and trying to find new job with a severe depression mood. T_T

Wish you all the best!
(This post was last modified: 2018-03-19, 06:20 AM by tarantulanebula.)
(2018-01-07, 02:44 AM)diverdown Wrote: And a Happy New Year Tarantulanebula!

Thank you dear diverdown!

I just learned the word "diver" in online video game League of Legends.

Wish you all the best!

• View a Printable Version