Evidence Of The Etheric Form?

7 Replies, 1314 Views

http://www.treurniet.ca/psi/clematis.htm

Use the link above to see Pics 1-4, too large to post here.

"I think the photo very cleverly proves, as much as is possible in a physical photograph, the existence of the etheric body. It is a still photo representing an event unfolding over time - almost like a movie. This implicit temporal element is what makes the interpretation so compelling.

Because of the precise timing involved, I think there is no question that the photo is a gift from someone, probably a non-physical being. This being likely wanted us to have physical evidence that the physical realm is part of something bigger. This time it did more than affect the setting of a camera or add a simple object such as a face to a photo (as per Robbert van den Broeke, for example). This time the photo contents were arranged in such a way that only the presence of an etheric body framework could account for all the facts.

I propose that this evidence for the etheric body as a template for the physical body is stronger than what has ever been seen in the seance room or anywhere else. Because of its importance, I would like to be challenged. Thanks, [William]."
[/url]
[url=http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/evidence-of-the-etheric-form.1736/]http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/evidence-of-the-etheric-form.1736/
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-06, 09:30 PM by Pssst.)
In the Zeta science, a body of matter has a corresponding etheric body. The etheric body acts as a template for the physical body. It defines the shape and the chemical composition of the physical form. The etheric templates are created by the intention of an intelligent entity who follows a defined process of creation. The Zetas say that a substance called fine matter has always coexisted with consciousness. Particles of fine matter are drawn together by the energy of consciousness as specified by the etheric template. The result is coarse matter that we normally experience. 

Interviewer: Is there a code in the etheric template that instructs to assimilate matter?
Zeta: The etheric template holds code, yes.
Interviewer: And a pulse activates this code?
Zeta: Yes, to assimilate matter, code is information field. Etheric body holds all information.

To wit:

"The association of physical matter with the etheric body is controlled by the status of a code in the etheric body...A similar process was described by a Zeta when asked to explain teleportation that occurred in the Scole experiment. That is, how did a ping pong ball on the table reappear inside a sealed glass container? He replied, "[i]The etheric body was moved to the other physical location, and matter then followed."
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-06, 09:23 PM by Pssst.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
Many ET species use the term, or something very similar, "formal information field" that contains all possible structures of matter wherein the etheric body defines the shape and the chemical composition of a corresponding physical form, so it acts as a template for the physical body.

They say that the etheric template has a code for activating the assimilation of matter to form the physical object. When the code is switched on, the etheric body frequency is aligned with the frequency of matter, and matter is organized by the template. The etheric body frequency may be measured in Hz since it appears to have an electrical interface with the physical environment.

This concept extends to their craft, particularly the highly conscious craft, the ability to dematerialize and rematerialize, moving location to location. ET understands that objects have what we might call an 'vibrational or frequency equation'. Inserted into that equation is a 'location variable' that is part and parcel of the objects make-up. I.e. an object located at Point A, moved to Point B, is an entirely new and different object.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
Interviewer: I wonder how to determine frequency of matter? All matter must have the same fundamental frequency.
(The Zeta enters the conversation via the keyboard)

Zeta: Frequency is determined by the basic fundamentals of matter's structure. So mass of matter structure determines gravity density and frequency. Basic frequency is coalescence of harmony of combined matter frequencies of mass x frequency x structure x determines attraction, mass being basic combination of atomic structure of matter.

I: So frequency of mass must be constant?

Zeta: Because distance between molecular structure determines attractions, frequency of mass is constant, determined by all combined matter to form body of matter. Dematerialized craft move through substrate of universe by ignoring body of matter rules - not ignoring, being different - not in harmonious environment but by being harmonious in different harmony to basic universe of matter. Original matter's ethereal body determines structure, so materialized state compared to dematerialized state it’s consciousness structure.
Re-materialization is performed and supported by energy body capacity to hold basic quanta pattern. Matter then re-establishes form. Propulsion system of state-of-matter drive of craft not affected due to etheric body in same state as craft.

I: Ah, matter forms only when etheric template is compatible with matter frequency?

Zeta: Occupants also in temporary stasis of motion. Stimulate etheric body to reacquaint matter to form. Pulse determines organization of matter to be reinstated by etheric body, so etheric body holds matter in disassociated state.
To re-assimilate matter, pulse is used to tell frequency to realign. Pulse is from external source, as cannot be inside etheric all body of matter whilst jump process taking place. Technology in place to reanimate craft.  

I: Is there a code in etheric template that instructs to assimilate matter?

Zeta: The etheric template holds code, yes.

I: And pulse activates this code?

Zeta: Yes, to assimilate matter, code is information field. Etheric body holds all information. Larger field holds all information. Information within field is informal field to formal field. Formal field collection of all structures of matter within this universe. Field permeates everything.
This is a way of speaking that always makes me cringe.

I mean, I never quite know when people refer to 'frequency' in a psychic context, whether they literally mean something that is measured in cycles/second (Hz), or to something else - psychic frequency. Usually I assume the latter. However in this post there is a reference to "molecular structure", so are we referring to the intra-molecular vibrations?

Soon it becomes apparent that we are reading something that just uses scientific words as wallpaper Sad

David
[-] The following 4 users Like DaveB's post:
  • leadville, Pssst, Typoz, Laird
(2017-10-09, 10:48 PM)DaveB Wrote: This is a way of speaking that always makes me cringe.

I mean, I never quite know when people refer to 'frequency' in a psychic context, whether they literally mean something that is measured in cycles/second (Hz), or to something else - psychic frequency. Usually I assume the latter. However in this post there is a reference to "molecular structure", so are we referring to the intra-molecular vibrations?

Soon it becomes apparent that we are reading something that just uses scientific words as wallpaper Sad

David

I hear you. The word "frequency" has been captured and turned into a New Age psychism, a word you use to enhance your membership in those that find solace in New Age mish-mosh. Throw in "resonance" and "vibration" while we are at it.

This case is different. The "I" for Interviewer has a scientific background and has consistently used the terms in their sense of measurement and energetic activity.
(2017-10-06, 09:16 PM)Pssst Wrote: http://www.treurniet.ca/psi/clematis.htm

Use the link above to see Pics 1-4, too large to post here.

"I think the photo very cleverly proves, as much as is possible in a physical photograph, the existence of the etheric body. It is a still photo representing an event unfolding over time - almost like a movie. This implicit temporal element is what makes the interpretation so compelling.

Because of the precise timing involved, I think there is no question that the photo is a gift from someone, probably a non-physical being. This being likely wanted us to have physical evidence that the physical realm is part of something bigger. This time it did more than affect the setting of a camera or add a simple object such as a face to a photo (as per Robbert van den Broeke, for example). This time the photo contents were arranged in such a way that only the presence of an etheric body framework could account for all the facts.

I propose that this evidence for the etheric body as a template for the physical body is stronger than what has ever been seen in the seance room or anywhere else. Because of its importance, I would like to be challenged. Thanks, [William]."
[/url]
[url=http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/evidence-of-the-etheric-form.1736/]http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/evidence-of-the-etheric-form.1736/
Is this similar to the Kirlian phots of cut leaves? Or different thing entirely?

Kirlian photos

Phantom leaf paper
(2017-10-10, 07:46 PM)jkmac Wrote: Is this similar to the Kirlian phots of cut leaves? Or different thing entirely?

Kirlian photos

Phantom leaf paper

I'd say No. The Kirlians were convinced that their photos could precisely predict emotional and physical states and useful in diagnosis of illnesses by those gifted with the ability to do so. Truerniet was making a more mechanical point. The etheric exists and it can be photographed. What one does with that information is personal to the observer.

Taking this out a bit, I would not at all be surprised, when we begin to remember our past knowledge of vibratory medicine, that images like Krlian or other imaging technologies could jump to the forefront in medicine. I will take you now to the 'hospital', [acoustically designed for] healing with sound... That line of construction, [where] you see like three chambers - it's what's left of the House of Spirit, and it's a healing system with sound

I can't find it but there is a pic of a structure where the patient lies in water at one end, the physicians at the other listen to his vibration and from it produce a diagnosis.

• View a Printable Version