Deleted threads in reincarnation?

8 Replies, 1869 Views

I remember seeing a thread about why certain reincarnation cases don't make sense (example, two people remember being the same person).  

Had some input... but its poofed. 

Did someone have some second thoughts?
[-] The following 1 user Likes darkcheese's post:
  • Desperado
(2018-01-23, 05:00 AM)darkcheese Wrote: I remember seeing a thread about why certain reincarnation cases don't make sense (example, two people remember being the same person).  

Apologies darkcheese, as I'm the author of said thread. I had just posted the thread when researcher, and someone way more competent on the matter, Titus Rivas answered a email of mine asking the same question as the thread. He clarified things and I carelessly decided to delete the thread after Titus gave me such a solid response. I felt like I didn't need any more discussion

Now I'm in the process of getting the thread undeleted, as it seems you're not the only one interested in the question for sure. May also be able to post Titus's response from the email if I can get his blessing on it
[-] The following 2 users Like Desperado's post:
  • Titus Rivas, darkcheese
In fact, it's back up now
[-] The following 1 user Likes Desperado's post:
  • darkcheese
Has it come back as something else?  Smile
(This post was last modified: 2018-01-23, 07:00 PM by Obiwan.)
[-] The following 6 users Like Obiwan's post:
  • Brian, Desperado, malf, Laird, darkcheese, tim
Oh... I feel left in the dark now. Spill the beans, Titus.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
(2018-01-23, 05:00 AM)darkcheese Wrote: I remember seeing a thread about why certain reincarnation cases don't make sense (example, two people remember being the same person).  

I sometimes wonder what 'afterlife' and 'reincarnation' researchers are thinking about. Has it never occurred to them that there is no reincarnation or afterlife? It doesn't take much of a leap of understanding to realize that the reason many 'reincarnation' cases make no sense is that there is no reincarnation. No live, die, come back.

Everything, every - thing, was what we call 'created' in one moment, Now. We pull from that database to create realities. Yet these brilliant researchers can't seem to figure this simple answer out.
(2018-01-25, 01:48 AM)Pssst Wrote: I sometimes wonder what 'afterlife' and 'reincarnation' researchers are thinking about. Has it never occurred to them that there is no reincarnation or afterlife? It doesn't take much of a leap of understanding to realize that the reason many 'reincarnation' cases make no sense is that there is no reincarnation. No live, die, come back.

There obviously is reincarnation and an "afterlife". Clear past life memories obtained through hypnosis and people's NDE experiences make this much clear.

(2018-01-25, 01:48 AM)Pssst Wrote: Everything, every - thing, was what we call 'created' in one moment, Now. We pull from that database to create realities. Yet these brilliant researchers can't seem to figure this simple answer out.

In the Infinite Now of "Tao", "Brahman", "Oneness", whatever term you wish to give to the Ineffable, exists an infinite multitude of potentialities, of consciousness experiences, qualities of form, time, space, etc. Our consciousness experience in this physical dimension is of ego, form, as matter, time and space, as we experience them to be. Other dimensions, though... few, if not none, of us ego-minds have a clue what lies beyond.

Some-thing does, but NDEs don't penetrate far enough beyond this dimension, I feel, for the survivors to be able to paint a full account.
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ Carl Jung

(2018-02-01, 10:41 AM)Valmar Wrote: There obviously is reincarnation and an "afterlife". Clear past life memories obtained through hypnosis and people's NDE experiences make this much clear.

There are experiences of what we linearly call reincarnation and experiences of what we call the "after"life but by the very definition of time as an illusion, they do not exist in a time-linear fashion. What does exist are an infinite number of parallel realities from which we pull static frames, arrange them as we desire (creation of physical reality). The experiences are indeed real just as the the audience receives real experiences from a play (physical reality) and its actors (us).

Continuity (of time) is also part of the physical reality experience. Space, time and continity are productions that allow us to have a physical reality experience. These are not ideas that I conjured from my imagination, these illuminations are from lengthy, deliberate and exhaustive contact from the spirit and, mainy, from the communicating extraterrestrial community. Who sees physical reality for exactly what it is, the view from the mountaintop after having a basis of knoweledge of many millions of incarnations on Earth and those 'life' experiences about the multiverses.

It is also a look-see into their world as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Valmar
(2018-01-24, 07:07 AM)E. Flowers Wrote: Oh... I feel left in the dark now. Spill the beans, Titus.

For those who haven't seen, he now has. And with his permission, I posted his response on the now restored thread in the reincarnation forum

• View a Printable Version