Concertina of posts

8 Replies, 2193 Views

This forum s
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring 
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
(This post was last modified: 2020-07-06, 03:53 AM by Max_B.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Max_B's post:
  • Doug, Laird, Typoz
(2017-08-15, 09:51 AM)Max_B Wrote: This forum software has a horrible practice of putting separate posts together, if they are made in succession by the same user... can that be switched off?

I don't see any setting for it, Max, but I agree that it's an undesirable feature. If you wanted to, you could ask on the MyBB support forums:  https://community.mybb.com/

By the way, welcome to the forum.
This post has been deleted.
(2017-08-15, 10:55 AM)Max_B Wrote: Admin CP > Posting > Post Merge Time

Set to 0, or leave blank to disable, (default is 60 minutes) 

Can you turn it off, thanks.

Super, thanks, Max. I've set it to zero.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Doug
(2017-08-15, 11:13 AM)Max_B Wrote: Logo looks nice and sharp now I can see it in place.

Agreed. I'm very, very happy with your work on that logo, Max, and I'm far from alone in that. Thanks so much for your efforts, the result is very professional, and we're all very pleased with it.

(2017-08-15, 11:13 AM)Max_B Wrote: I've rethought my position overnight, and *if* you can get my old posts from SF, I'm happy for you to republish them on psiencequest.net. I had though to just work them into my blog bit by bit, but I don't think I really have time, it's taking too much rewriting to make them intelligible after taking them out of a conversation context. If they can help generate search traffic for this forum that's better than them just disappearing.

Once again, you've made me (and many others, I'm sure) very, very happy. Now I'm off to Skeptiko to press the issue with Alex.
I've set it to 10, Max - is that low enough?

• View a Printable Version